𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

"𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜

"𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑔𝑛𝑜𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑜. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡, 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙' 𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ."

!SMUT CONTINUATION WARNING!

eren's pov

her body was hot and I was feeling every bit of it, and seeing that fire in her slowly dim out as she dissolved into my touch was enough for me to forget the ghosts of my past even if it was only gonna be for a moment. "say it again."

"eren."

I mindlessly moved faster and I'm sure my movements were harsh as her nails dug much deeper into me and it was definitely going to leave a mark, her body tensed up much harder than before and it quickly broke me out of my greedy need to feel more of her.

"fuck are you good?"

she winced slightly and only gave me a messy smile as her hair was spread out around her and her eyes were collecting tears that were begging to drop, "more." I had her in my hands and despite my selfishness, she wanted more of it.

"sweetheart you're gonna need to relax your body understood?" I lowered my hand placing it right above her pelvis and massaging it, I felt her body shiver under my cold hands and the room became filled with her deep breaths attempting to relax.

I felt her body loosen up as I moved back at a slower pace, " you can be a good listener sometimes can't you?"

her jaw clenched and her mouth fell back open, 'fuc-"

"I suggest you don't finish that sentence baby."

the artificial lighting reflected off the sweat beads that ran down her neck right into the nape of her breast, she was a lustful mess and I was responsible for it. although I spent the night with suko in my head, at this moment she didn't compare to y/n.

I was in sync with y/n's body and I couldn't remember feeling that way with suko, or maybe I could and just didn't want to remember. suko didn't shiver under my touch nor was she the craving type but god could she light a fire under my ass, however seeing y/n gasping for air and only finding enough to breathe out my name and seeing her legs quiver under me left a ball in the pit of my stomach that burned deep.