𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

"𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜? 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜; 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠

"𝑑𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜? 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜; 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠."

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

!SMUT WARNING!

y/n's pov

I swallowed sharply at the observing look he had in his eyes, I had messed up and hurt eren and if this was his way of reclaiming his pride then I was gonna let him do whatever he needed to do to move past this. 

"I'm waiting." he sighed letting his hands hang between his legs. I backed my way onto the bed bringing my knees to my chest as close as I could, "put your legs down."

I stayed put, "if I have to repeat myself one more time I'll just put them down myself and I highly doubt you want that right now." he was becoming annoyed at my lack of obedience. I slowly put my legs down keeping my eyes on him, "put on a show."

"excuse me?" I retorted. 

"I think you heard me pretty clear, you were Porco's little cheerleader, right? then go ahead and put on a show, impress me since you were simply just that good." the corners of his lips cracked into a half-crooked smile as he shrugged his shoulders.

I don't know why I felt like I was caving into myself, I was used to eren always taking the lead but to see him like this. not wanting to touch me, staring at me like I was some new act in a play; but he wanted a show I was gonna give it to him.

I closed my eyes parting my legs playfully tracing my fingers from my knees all the way to the sides of my hips peeling away the last bit of cloth that covered me, I reluctantly laid my body back on the disheveled bed. for a moment as I slipped my fingers in, it felt like I was going to drown in that lonely sea of sheets. 

"did you do this for him?" his voice still carried the anger from earlier in the night but from the cracks in his voice, I knew he was still hurting at the idea someone else once had their hands on me in the same way he did.

"eren please, just come here," I begged in between hitched breaths, I was yearning for hands that weren't my own. 

"Answer the question."

"no."

I heard the floor creak as it sounded like his footsteps were drawing closer, I was hoping he would cave in but that's all it was; simply a hope, a wish.