"Nah", he said nodding his head. "I come straight in", Chris said flopping down on the couch and Cassie followed.

"Cassidy agreed to come with you off the back, I had to bribe Kaylin", I explained.

"Nah for her to go I gotta buy her some more toys, I don't see how we best friends and our kids aren't especially since they a year apart", Chris said shaking his head.

"Man, who you telling", I agreed.

"Daddy, I'm ready!", Kaylin yelled coming down the stairs. As she came down i seen those things women be wearing with the shorts attached to a shirt. On Kaylin i could see that damn thing a mile away since it's so damn pink, she has on her pink flip flops and KhaLani put her hair in a bun before she left.

Lord Please let my child stay skinny like me and don't let her get blessed with her mama body. I don't have time to be beating niggas ass if they stare at my child, I thought in my head as I starred at Kaylin's small frame.

"Ugh, daddy why we gotta go with her", Cassidy complained.

"Because that's your cousin, problem?", Chris asked with a threatening voice.

"No", Cassie said afraid.

"I dwont wanna go with ywou anyway, I'm jwust gwoing fwor my Princess bike", Kaylin commented.

"Kaylin, don't start", I threatened.

"Daddy bwut-" ,I cut Kaylin short.

"No buts, baby Please just stop", I pleaded desperately.

"Fwine!", Kaylin yelled marching to the door, Cassidy was right on her trail huffing and puffing.

"I guess, were getting left", Chris asked laughing.

"I guess we better hurry up before they leave us",I said before we followed or daughters. Soon as we got outside we seen the girls already in the car buckled up. Chris climbed into the driver seat of his car and I climbed in to the passenger.

*******************

"So daddy", Cassidy started grabbing every one's attention. "How is Ariane and my brother or sister doing?", Cassidy asked eating her cookies and cream ice cream

"There good, Cassidy", Chris answered. I seen in his expression that he knew his daughter is up to something.

"To bad, you don't have any", Cassidy said to Kaylin as she stuffed a spoonful of ice cream in her mouth.

"Girls", Chris warned when he seen Kaylin open her mouth. "Don't start", Chris said

"Daddy?", Kaylin callled making me face her. She sighed heavily. "If I bwe mwean, I dwon't gwet the bike?", Kaylin asked .

I nodded, "Yes I will not buy it if you're bad".

"Cassidy, I dwont have time for ywou", Kaylin said stuffing a spoonful of cookies and cream into her mouth Also. Cassidy seemed surprised by her action and Kaylin took pleasure in her action.

They both love cookies and cream ice cream but can't stand each other ain't that something.

"Daddy?",Kaylin called again gaining my attention from my phone..

"Yes?",I answered

"When will I gwet my bwother or swister?", Kaylin asked with her best big eyes. Damn those brown eyes and curly jet black hair. I starred at her face in a daze, I can't lie to her but I can't tell her something that'll piss her off.

"Soon, baby", I answered.

"Yay!", Kaylin said happily.

I've been trying to persuade KhaLani into having another child but she so damn difficult. She keep saying "I'm about to get Kaylin out the house and you want me to stay at home with another baby?" I know she carries the baby for nine months, her body goes through changes,she gains weight, she always crying over unnecessary things but I'm willing to face all that just to get a beautiful baby girl or boy I pray we have a boy I always wanted a little Aaron running around.

"Yo August, the kids ready", Chris said snapping me into reality.

"Oh my bad", I said getting up and walking with him to the car the girls were already in.

'What's wrong?', Chris asked as we walked.

"Kaylin four", i said as if he get what im saying. He starred at me blankly in a way of saying 'go on'. "I want a baby badly but KhaLani don't", I explained shaking my head.

"Man give her time, she'll come around. She'll do it I know she don't want to be alone while Kaylin gone she talk all that shit about her wanting Kaylin to be in school but when Kaylin use to spend nights with us she'll call ever five minutes to see if she ate, brushed her teeth, washed her face like we weren't capable of making sure she did it", Chris said chuckling.

"She say when Kaylin spend the night at you and Ariane's she be happy to get alone time. I know now she was lying her ass off", I said laughing.

"Daddy and Uncle August we're ready, toys ain't buying themselves", Cassidy said as she stood next to us. I ain't even see her hop out the car.

"Sorry", Me and Chris said as we followed Cassidy to the car.

----------After Two spoiled brats buying the hole store---------

"Daddy, that was fun", Cassidy exclaimed as she carried two Teddy bears and dresses.

"Yeah, it was", Kaylin said holding two Barbie dolls and pulling on the bike she brought well, I brought.

"It was for y'all", I spoke as I looked at Chris carrying all types of toys for both Kaylin and Cassidy.

"August hurry up before I drop this shit", Chris said struggling with the toys as we stood behind his car. I opened the trunk and Chris quickly threw the toys in pushing them to the back to make room for Kaylin's bike.

After stuffing both our child's toys, clothes, and bike into the trunk we climbed into the car Panting for air.

"Did y'all seriously need that?", I spoke up as the kids climbed in.

They both gasped.

"Daddy", Kaylin said.

"Uncle August", Cassidy added.

"Yes", I answered looking at the both of them. Did I say something wrong?

"Everything in that trunk is our life!", Cassidy said holding her small hand to her chest.

"See what you did?You in trouble now", Chris said pulling out the parking lot.

"Right daddy we nweeded all thwat!", Kaylin added.This is the first time they actually decided on something since we left the house.

A/n- so I haven't been updating because I broke my tablet charger AGAIN I know irresponsible but this time my aunt's dog pork chop ate it. I know a weird name for a damn dog I explained that to her but she ain't listen.

Any who instead of my mother buying a new charger I received a IPhone not the five or six I know it's total bullshit but I was grateful.

So update days are Mondays and Wednesdays. So make sure you're on the look out on Mondays and Wednesdays and I'll make sure the next updates are extremely long to last y'all I promise I will.

Well goodbye love bugs(don't know we're that came from but) tune in for I the next I Been Through It All