Chapter Fifteen

*3 months later*

Chris's P.O.V

"It's been three hole months and you just now calling to check on her!", I yelled at Cassie over the phone.

"Fuck you Chris, I had shit to do I took care of her for how many years? You should gain some by starting with clothes, shoes, toys, etcetera", Cassie yelled through the phone.

"I already got her all that and I just new house, how about you Cassidy told me you unstable be hoping to nigga to nigga with my child. Got her laying her head anywhere!", I yelled angrily. I'm so ready to jump through this phone and Bea te hell out her.

"What ever, I'll call back cause somebody on they period", Cassie said hanging up.

Since Cassidy has been with me for these three months she's been confessing a lot like how her and her mama never really stayed at one place she named six of her mama boyfriends to me that she been with on and off and "they've always fought mommy". She explained "Trevor use to hit mama and I use to watch daddy mama would have blood everywhere". She even went as far as telling me "daddy mama really ain't buy me nothing for Christmas, I didn't have a Easter basket or got to dress pretty, and for my birthday mama ain't even buy me a cake". So see Cassie been lacking but wanna get on me about not being there for a child she never confess to me. But I'm known as the dead beat.

Since Ariane been on her bed rest I've moved out the house we use to stay in but I move right around the corner from it. I like this house better with the out door pool, big ass front porch, huge ass kitchen, den, dining room ,and six rooms along with it. I made Cassidy's room into a Princess theme. I had some painters paint it green and white since that was Princess Tiana's colors she was the Princess from Princess and The Frog. She is Cassidy's favorite character I think cause she black not trying to be rasic. But I gave her a Bunch of dresses, a tea cup set, a twin size bed with Princess and The Frog cover and green sheets, I had KhaLani go shopping for her some real clothes cause all she want to wear is Princess dresses, tiaras, kid wedges I just can't wait till Ariane get home. KhaLani a big help but she got her own daughter. Plus Kaylin and Cassidy still dislike each other and Kaylin won't talk to August because she still mad he took up for Cassidy.

My niggas ran in Markus and them little hide out and blew all they brains out the day after we got Ariane back. They killed two brothers and missed Wayne and Markus they still out here. I got that bitch Amelia at the trap as a maid and I let my niggas do what ever they wanna do with her. Ariane said don't kill her she ain't say nothing about torturing the bitch she caused Ariane to much pain and for that the hoe gone suffer.

"Daddy, you ready to see Ariane I miss her", Cassidy said coming down the stairs with some daisy dukes, a crop top, and some timbers which I got costume made.

Ariane and Cassidy got real close in three months. Cassidy always asking about the baby,always rubbing Ariane stomach and placing kisses on her stomach. People would think Ariane was Cassidy's biological mother. Sometimes I dream that Ariane is but I wake up to reality. If someone asked me "would you rather want Ariane to mother your first child?" I'll say "Hell Yeah Cassie ass unstable moving my baby house from house".

"Daddy you ignoring me!", Cassidy yelled as she begin pulling on my cargo tan shorts, I had on a regular white tee, with my wheats.

"Sorry Cassidy, I'll never ignore you, it's just way to much on Daddy's mind", I said picking her up and heading for the door.

"Is it my mama?', Cassidy asked playing with her hands.

I walked out the front door and to my charger. I placed Cassidy in her car seat buckling her in. Then going to the front door and climbing in. I started the engine and pulled out the driveway and answered Cassidy question.