Chapter Thirty

CHRIS'S P.O.V

"Hello Chris, I Am-",

"I know who you are", I cut the beautiful, short, CPS worker off. She nodded and walk into my home.

"Such a lovely house", Yolanda commented as she begin getting herself comfortable. She walked so beautifully in those Red bottoms that it had me anxious for her. Don't judge me Ariane hasn't been giving it up for weeks, and she's gone.

Yolanda begin touching various things on the fire place, picking them up and admiring their beauty.

"Such a beautiful young lady", Yolanda commented as she starred at a picture of Ariane. "Girlfriend?", she added confusing me.

"Huh?", I asked as I came back down to earth, this social worker's beauty sent me to outer space.

Yolanda chuckled. "Is she your girlfriend?", Yolanda asked as she held the picture up to display it to me. I remember that beautiful Selfie, that beauty face, that use to be real skinny figure. I shook my head stood up straight, every thought of fucking Yolanda disappeared. New and improve Chris is in action.

"Yes, that's my girlfriend ", I answered in a serious tone.

"Oh this is Ariane?", she said admiring the picture in her hands.

"Yes, how'd you know her name?", I asked.

"I know everything about every one who may be a threat to Cassidy", Yolanda answered briefly. "Where is Ariane?"

"She's house sitting a friend's house", I said referring to KhaLani's and August's house, she's been there for a couple of weeks.

Yolanda nodded making her curls bounce. "Shall we start?"

ARIANE'S P.O.V

"Caddie you is my baby", I spoke to Caddie exhausted. She has been crying all night, all day and I don't know why. I rocked her trying to calm her nerves but that did not help.

I paced KhaLani's and August's house, bouncing her in my arms gently. She cried out more. I felt her tiny head to see if she had a cold but she's not hot, I felt her diaper; not wet, and I just fed her a bottle.

Since I've been house sitting she's been this way. It's like she knows this isn't her house. I need a brake, I can't take the constant crying. Plus I have to visit Casey today to see if she's coming home.

"Let's see if daddy can watch you", I said before I begin walking to the guest room.

.....................

After getting Caddie and I dressed we exited KhaLani's and August's home.

I pulled up to Chris's home and climbed out. I looked down at my fitted ripped up jeans and tight shirt. Even though the outfit is regular it's still looks like I can hit the club in it.

I walked around to the back door, I opened it. Noticing that my baby's asleep I begin grabbing Casey's carseat carefully not to disturb her sleep.

"Let's hope daddy's here", I said in a low tone before walking up to Chris's home.

I knocked a few times before I was greeted by a beautiful women in red bottoms, blazer, pencil skirt and a huge smile. Who's this chick?

"Hi, you must be Ariane", she said. Even her voice is beautiful. She smiled bigger as I sat there stung in her beauty.

"Chris is inside, we were just discussing Cassidy, I'm the social worker", the lady said. Chris did mention once or twice a CPS worker would be visiting, who knew she would be this gorgeous. If I did I wouldn't have left in my home alone with MY man.