"Right, I caught his act in Stuggart."Steve responds.

"Yeah, that's just the previews. This is opening night.  And Loki is a full tilt-diva, right? He wants flowers, he wants parades. He wants a monument built to the skies with his name plastered on it..."Tony says and I look at him.

"Son a bitch!"I shout and I walk out of my room.

"Suit up!"Tony yells.

"On it."I respond. I run into the room where my suit is. I grin and I pull off my shirt and jeans, pulling on the navy blue catsuit, and the matching boots. I pull my hair into a pony tail and I start making ice daggers, and finally my sword of ice. By the time I am finished, my suit is covered in frost and my hair is blue. I turn around and Steve is standing there in his suit

"Wow."He murmurs and I smirk. We walk into the hallway and I see Nat and Clint.

"Glad to see you alive, Barton."I say with a grin.

"You too. Nat told me whats happening, I'm sorry, Clara."He says and I shrug.

"Its fine. Nine days is good enough for me."I say with a smile as we walk down the hair in silence. I grip my sword. We walk into a jet and a young agent sits up and looks at us.

"Hey, you guys aren't aloud to be in here."He says and I hold up sword,

"Son, just don't."Steve says and the agent runs out of the jet.

"Did you have to point a sword at him?"Nat asks with a smile and I grin.

"Uh yes I had too."I say with a shrug and Steve smiles at me, which makes me blush.What the hell is he doing to me? Then Clint starts the jet and we follow Tony. I reach into my pocket and grab a smaller version of the device that tells me how many days I have. I inject the needle into my arm and the results make my heart stop for a moment.

Four Days To Live

"Whats wrong Clara?"Steve asks softly. I look up and tuck the device into my pocket.

"Nothing. Just nothing."I say. He looks at me, then looks away. Even with his mask on, I see his cheeks turn pink. Natasha hands Steve and I comm links and I put mine in. That's when we near New York, and we see the portal and a shitload of aliens. Nat starts to shoot the rail gun as Steve starts to hold on to the jet, and so do I. They fly us in front of Loki, and he shoots at us, taking out a wing. We starts to fall of of the sky and Steve grabs me as I start to lose my grip. We crash land in and open space. The ramp opens and Steve lets me go, and we all walk out of the jet.

"Oh shit."I mutter.

"We got to get back up there."Steve says and I nod. That when we hear a mechanical growl and we look up. Out the portal, along with some Chitauri, we see a huge fish-looking thing come out of it. It flies right over us and Chitauri jump out of it.

"Stark, are seeing this?"Steve asks.

"Seeing still working on believing. Wheres Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony says through the comn. 

"Banner?"Steve asks.

"Just keep me posted." Tony says. I look around and Steve looks at me.

"If we survive this, can I take you out to dinner?"He asks. I smile.

"Sure. Tomorrow sound good?"I ask and he smiles.

"That will be lovely."He says and I hear Tony make vomiting noises.

"No! You are not dating my sister! Clara!"Tony yells.

"Shut it, Tony."I say with a smile.

"We got civilians trapped-"Clint starts to say.

"Loki."Steve says and I see him on one of the Chitauri's ships."They're fish in a barrel down there."

Some Chitauri come near us and I run from the group and I begin to stab, and freeze the aliens. II hear Steve yelling my name as I take down four. I fly up and I keep on freezing the liquid inside of the Chitauri, killing them. I fly towards Clint and Nat killing some Chitauri that were advancing on them. I see Steve and I fly by him.

"Whats the plan, Cap?" I ask as I kill some more aliens, we near a bunch of NY PD officers and Cap jumps onto the hod of a squad car, while I float next to him.

"You need men in these buildings. There are people inside and they're going to be running right into the line of fire. You take them to the basements or through the subway, you keep them off the streets."I say sternly.

"I need as perimeter as far back 39th."Steve says and the cop looks at us.

"Why the hell should I take orders from you two?"He asks as four Chitauri soldiers come towards us. Steve uses his shield as I freeze one, and stab the other with my sword. We kill all four before turning back to the police officer, handing his buddy a Chitauri gun.

"I need men in those building, lead the people down and away from the streets. We're gonna set up a perimeter all the way down to 39th street." The officer says.

"Clara we need you over here!" Nat says, I turn to Steve and nod before flying towards them. I start to take down the ugly aliens left and right.  Steve comes and joins us. Then some lighting fries some of the Chitauri and he lands near us.

"Whats the story upstairs?"Steve asks.