Voice of an Angel (Requested)

Here's your request! Hope it's alright! I added some random roommates too just bc I didn't know any Riddle era ravenvlaws.

You sat down in class for your first . Fifth period charms, in your usual seat just behind the Tom Riddle. At least that's who he was according to your roommates, Dora Lovegood, Tao Jenkins, and Lani Suka. You had just transferred from Ilvermorny and they had been life savers filling you in in everything. Apparently according to them, Tom Riddle was a total dream boat, the school hottie as your Ilvermorny friends would've called him. You unfortunately had fallen for the Slytherin boy. You tried to brush it off, since it looked like he paid no mind to you.
       Class had ended and you had some spare time before dinner. You decided to head up to the Astronomy tower and sing. It was kind of your thing back in Ilvermorny. And it would help you clear your head. As you walked up the grand moving stair case carried you. As you were finally done treading up the steps to the Astronomy tower you saw your piano and smiled, sitting down and starting to play your favorite song, The Only Exception by Paramore.  You hummed to notes before starting to sing.

"When I was younger
I saw my daddy cry
And curse at the wind
He broke his own heart
And I watched
As he tried to reassemble it"

You looked at the the setting sun as you played. The next lyrics  in your head.

"And my momma swore
That she would never let herself forget
And that was the day that I promised
I'd never sing of love
If it does not exist, but darlin'
You are, the only exception
Maybe I know, somewhere
Deep in my soul
That love never lasts
And we've got to find other ways
To make it alone
But keep a straight face
And I've always lived like this
Keeping a comfortable, distance
And up until now
I had sworn to myself that I'm content
With loneliness"

As you glanced at the door way, you accidentally hit a wrong note seeing that Tom Riddle was watching you, humming as he stared at you. "I saw the whole thing. You have a nice voice you know."he says. You turn red and pick up your things planning to leave. But before you can Tom Riddle is by the piano with you as he played with his slender fingers, as he sat beside you. He started to sing his voice was deep and musky, yes soft. He was so close you could almost feel his breath on your neck as he sang.

"Because none of it was ever worth the risk
But, you are, the only exception"

He looks at you and tilts his head as if asking you to sing with him. Which you did, your voices mixing is harmony.

"I've got a tight grip on reality
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here
I know your leaving in the morning, when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream, oh
You are, the only exception
You are, the only exception"

As you both and gazed into each others eyes you knew that life will never be the same. Even for Tom Riddle, who never thought he could feel love or affection for anyone, I knew he would never let a soul touch you. Which is why it hurt him so much. Visiting your grave,. The grave of the girl with the voice of an angel in the astronomy tower. The grave of the girl he wants loud. He couldn't protect you and that  crushed him.