The Girl in the Library

Tom Riddle was a frequent visitor of the Hogwarts Library. Went at least once everyday and each time he went he couldn't help but notice (y/h/c) girl in the far back section. He never knew which house she was in since she was always in casual clothes when he came in. The strange thing is he never saw her anywhere else besides from library. Not in the halls nor in classes or in the great hall. Just in the library, reading paying no attention to anything else but whatever novel or book you were immersed in. Without even knowing who she was, he developed a crush on her. Something about the way she just read, not paying attention to anything but the book, her (y/h/c) falling in front of your (y/e/c) eyes that would widen in surprise or squint in confusion as you read.  The way her  slender fingers would turn the pages of the book. He somehow noticed every detail about her that most people overlooked. And he didn't even know her name. Until that changed.

      He had visited the library once and had seen her and Abraxas talking. He knew Abraxas we'll so he decided he'd shoot his shot and join into their conversation. "Hello, Abraxas." he said, setting his books down. "Tom!" said Abraxas, surprised by his arrival. "I was just chatting with my friend (Y/n) here. I don't supposed you two have met?" asks the blonde as (Y/N) shakes her head. "No we haven't. I'm (Y/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." she says. '(Y/N)' Tom thought. "I'm Tom. Tom Riddle." he said, smiling at (y/n). "So, (y/n). I haven't seen you at all around here." Tom says, taking a seat onto one of the chairs as (y/n) takes a seat next to him. "Well, I'm in (your hogwarts house)  and I spend most of my spare time here." she says. "Well if you don't mind me stealing some of your spare time, would you accompany me to Hogsmeade?" he asks, his eyebrows raise a bit as he asks. "I'd love to." says (y/n).

Hey it's Alejandora as always comment for pt 2 and vote! I'm also accepting requests now so please suggest!

Xo- Author Chan