:4

A young man of twenty-five is sitting with a bottle of wine, the black bang neatly falls to the forehead, a languid look, mirrored in the mirror reflection to the soul, a strong body covered with a thin cloth of blue pants and a neatly ironed snow-white shirt .

He seems too relaxed for a meeting, presented himself to him, inspires confidence and sympathy, arising on the bottom of consciousness. Taehyung should be ashamed: he does not remember him, can not find his miserable echoes even now, sitting down opposite on a soft chair, rivetting his gaze to himself.

There is no chance to change anything, the world has narrowed to their breaths and exhalations.

"Hi."

These are officialities, rules created as if centuries ago. There is a certain line in people between the whore and the owner, who presented rights to the body and soul only for the night, but she threatens to become decisive.

Somewhere in the distance, music continues to exist that creates an atmosphere from which it is difficult to separate, forming an excellent combination.

"You are beautiful in bright light, no less than in the darkness of stuffy clubs filled with naked male bodies." He does not think too long over what to say, confident in himself to the last drop, as if knowing that he is standing higher now.

Although for a long time everyone is equal, having mixed up in a uniform mass. He does not take his eyes off Taehyung's neck, clean and smooth without a single red speck, because he does not allow himself to be labeled, appropriating.

He belongs only to himself. Enjoy the moments that are given to you, given by fate.

Jeongguk gives compliments, trying to get a better attitude, but Te does not take it too long. Perhaps it's nice, but not an excuse to move your legs right now, going into a bliss, which you can delay by pleasant conversation.

But it's better to open your mouth, sitting on your knees on the cold floor, plunging into the eyes that look at you from above. This is not coercion, only a vocation that does not have the strength to restrain.

"It's nice to hear." Taehyung wants to tie a guy who's just Guki for him, without ranks and labels.

Everything is lost in twelve hours, so what's the point of loading your head with lost information. "You wanted to see me, did not you?"

Guki smiles for a fleeting moment, pouring into the glass, standing next to Taehyung, a fragrant sparkling drink that evokes an unconcerned interest and anticipation.

Taehyung is flattered by this attitude, and he is not going to switch the film right now, gracefully closing two long slim fingers on the smooth transparent crystal leg of the glass, foreseeing in the language a slightly bitter taste of the drink, on which the quality of the continuation of the show, which he himself created to meet the awakened desires.