Chapter Twenty-Four: The Amazing Spider-MAN (at Pride)

"Wakey, wakey!" Sam kicked Steve's door open. "We're going to Pride today!"

   "Mmmmmmmm," Steve groaned, sleepily.

"Steve, it's too earlyyyyy," came a groggy voice from underneath the covers.

Bucky popped his head up from the blankets, rubbing his eyes with his hand and yawning.

   "It was in this moment, he knew, he fucked up," a voice whispered in Sam's ear

"Buzz off, Bug-Boy." Sam flicked Scott off his shoulder towards the bed. Quiet screaming could be heard.

Steve's eyes widened, pulling the covers up to his chest. "It's not what it looks like."

"It's exactly what it looks like," Bucky said, pulling on a pair of jeans.

"I can explain," Steve interrupted nervously.

"Dude, no thanks. I don't wanna know." Sam held out a hand, turning to Bucky. "Anyway, Assface. Stop cutting up my shirts, man."

Sam held up one of his long-sleeved shirts. The left arm was cut off.

   Bucky smirked

Bucky smirked. "Sorry," he said sarcastically.

Steve sat up, pulling a t-shirt on.

"It was then that Bucky realized his hot-ass boyfriend was too buff to fit into a shirt correctly anymore," Scott said in Bucky's ear. "No homo," he added.

Bucky went red and batted Scott away from his ear.

"Is that Scott?" Steve pointed to Bucky's shoulder.

Scott jumped off, transforming into his regular-sized self. "Goooooood morning, Steve." He saluted and left the room. "See you lovebirds at breakfast."
———————————————————
The avengers were hustling around, trying to distract themselves from the meeting yesterday. They were hoping going to the pride parade would take their minds off of things.