Chapter Twenty-Five: Webs, Wizards, Wanda, and Weirdos

Start from the beginning

   A small raccoon next to the man who spoke facepalmed. "Quill, what did I tell you about the deep voice?"

At least his voice wasn't as bad as my interrogation voice.

   A green-skinned woman next to the man named Quill narrowed her eyes, unsheathing a sword. "Do you yield?"

   Tony waved his hands around. "Woah, woah, woah. I'm Tony Stark. We're the Avengers. We saved the world twice? We're looking for your help-,"

   The woman barreled towards them, yelling out a war cry.

   The rest of her crew followed in footstep, Quill yelling about listening to orders.

   Natasha and the woman started battling it out, and they were pretty damn good.

   "Ahhhh!" A green-skinned man ran towards Peter, daggers in hand.

   Peter yelped, flipping into the air just in time, kicking Quill as he came down. "Are you feeling it now, Mr. Krabbs?" He muttered to himself.

   The green man barged towards him again, and Peter webbed away the man's daggers.

   He slammed on top of Peter, pushing him to the ground and yelling.

   Peter groaned from the weight.

  "Over here, Pistachio!" Sam flew into the man, pushing him off of Peter.

   Peter got back to his feet, running over to help Bucky with what looked to be a living tree.

   Bucky kept slamming his fist into the tree, but the tree magically healed itself seconds later.

   "Gah!" Thor was pummeled into the ground, skidding across the planet's rocky surface. "Vision!" He yelled, throwing Mjölnir away from him so the raccoon couldn't grab it.

   Vision grabbed the hammer and slammed the green man with it.

   The man yowled, and Vision threw the hammer in Thor's direction.

   The hammer soared through the air, landing perfectly into the hand of... Steve.

Steve?

   Thor gaped at Steve. "You... you are worthy, Captain."

   Steve looked at the hammer, dumbfounded.

   The green assassin took his hesitation as an opportunity. She ran full force into Steve, landing a good punch in his face.

   "Always did fight bigger baddies," Bucky mumbled to himself, rushing over to help.

   Steve grabbed her fist, trembling slightly against her might. He pushed her hand to the side. "Wait. I don't want to hurt you."

   The woman held her fist in the air again, threatening. "Give me one good reason."

   "We're... here... to help," Tony gasped from under Quill's chokehold.