I look at Jisung who's cheeks have been colored with a nice rosy pink.  "Wow you finished that in a snap." "Yeah you can say I've had a lot experience with popsicles." I say as I'm giving of a seductive grin. 

"Well then...care to show me sometime?" Jisung asked with eyes of lust. "Gladly. I love snacks." I don't know what I said wrong but After that sentence, Jisung frowned. 

"Snack? Oh hell no. Sorry but I'm more than just a snack okay?  I'm a whole buffet and if you can't see that clearly, you don't deserve this!" He yells then I'm met with his soft serve ice cream being face planted in my face. 

It's cold, wet and sticky. On the bright side at least it tastes good.  I wipe away the ice cream off of my eyes to see Jisung has vanished from my sight.  I sighed.  Way to go and fucking up my chances if tapping that Minho!

I cleaned the rest of the desert off and told the kids to get in the car.  We all get in and drive back to their house. 

As I'm pulling up into the Bang's driveway,  I notice Chan's car is already taking up one of the vacant spots. 

Oh thank god he's home!  I can finally be let free from these demons early!  We all get inside to hear moaning coming from the kitchen. 

My eyes almost popped out of my eye sockets from the sounds.  I quickly push the kids upstairs into their bedroom and put on Shrek for them to be kept occupied.

Holy shit this is like the third time this week!  It's perfect timing to think this.  His last name isn't Bang for nothing. 

"Ah it's fucking hot" I hear Chan scream. Well might as well see who the lucky hoe is today.  I causally walk downstairs and into the kitchen.  I then had the most fucking massive shock of my life.  What I thought was Chan and a girl.  Was actually Chan and his fake boyfriend and Chan is indeed gay!  Ah hah! I knew it!!!

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

*Present time*
Chan/Chris's POV

I stared at Minho who was staring at Jeongin who was staring at me.  Then we kept alternating stares at one another and this whole process seemed like an eternity. 

The eyeing chain was broken when I spoke out. "Okay Minho, don't get the wrong idea. It's not what it looks like!"

"That's what they always say to cover up the truth!" Minho shouted back. 

"I'm being serious!  Whatever you're thinking in your head, it's not going on!" I started to shout. "I don't believe your lies! I finally have proof of your gay ass in action!" He exclaims as he begins to take his phone out. 

"Chris is telling the truth nothing happened!  I just accidentally spat some Alfredo in his face!  Please don't take it the wrong way!" Jeongin pleads. 

"How can I be so sure that you're tell the truth!?" Minho snaps back.
"Oh wait I have an idea!" Minho says as he walkd close to be, kneels down and swipes his index finger from the bottom of my neck to my chin.

A blob of Alfredo sauce is placed on his index finger and he he outs the finger in his mouth.  After a few moments on questioning looks that's been displayed on his face,  he finally stops them. 

"Okay you're right. Whoops! So you guys weren't making a sex tape?" He asked nonchalantly. 

We both looked at him with a what the fuck face.  Jeongin had gone back to being as red a tomato and I  washed the sauce all off my face then gave him an even more what the fuck face.