Part 12

Yes I'm back 😂I'm not updating this often.. I've gotten out of anime for a whole year so I hope I can make this as good as possible.
I'm starting off after the war has ended...
———
"I'm so glad the wars over," I said, holding my boyfriends hand tightly. He gave me a slight smile as everyone agreed with me.

After all the fighting and war, the village finally was at peace. Sasuke and Sakura finally got back together after a long few years. I didn't think he actually liked her, but I always had a feeling they would end up together. Naruto had a hard time telling Hinata how he felt, but they found love together. Everyone was safe and I was happy.

"(Y/n) I love you," Kiba said, pulling me to the side of the building we were in for a party. "I love you too." He kissed me and waved Akamaru away, leaving us alone. His hands traveled to my waist as mine went into his now long hair.
The kiss lasted a few minutes before we had to pull away.

"I wanna be with you forever. Don't you?" He put his forehead to mine. "Of course." "Wanna go on a vacation? Just you and me?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes please. I need a break from this place," I said causing him to laugh.

"Imma take you somewhere you'll love. I gotta treat my girl right." I blushed and buried my face into his shirt. He chuckled lowly and kissed my forehead.

"Let's go get packed! You'll love it!"
————
"This place is beautiful!" I awed at the beach he took me too. The water was clear blue and the sand was the perfect temperature. The sun wasn't too bright and the waves were slowly washing onto shore. "I'm glad you like it. My father took me here a long time ago."

We ran onto the sand and put our stuff down. "Let's go in the water." I felt him pick me up, and he ran into the ocean. He threw me in and pulled me back onto his chest.

"You look good," he said and I splashed him. "You too." "You'll look better in bed."

"Shut up."