Kiba x reader..Part 11

"Hey ___," I felt Kiba play with my (h/c) hair. "Hi," I said rolling over to see his face. He was blushing a lot. "I wanna train," I said rubbing his hair. "Are you sure, I mean you did hurt your leg," he said sticking his tongue out. I laughed pushing him out of my bed. He growled, "hell was that for?" "For throwing me on the ground." I pouted. "Sure, I think you just wanted to do that," he said rubbing his back. "Ow!" He pulled up his shirt and I saw a red mark. "Wow I actually hurt you!" I said gasping. I got up and went to get medicine. I handed it to him. "I can't reach my back, you do it," he said smirking. *sigh.* I sat behind him and started to put the ointment on his back. When I touched his mark he yelped. "You okay there dog boy?" He laughed a small laugh. I put more ointment on his back and then pulled down his shirt slowly. I leaned up to his ear, "how was that? You feel better?" I felt him getting hotter. I put my arms around him. I moved to his side, but felt his hands around me. Suddenly I was on his lap.
"I feel better now." He said rubbing his hands on my back. He kissed my neck and I put my hands on his thigh. "That's enough I'm gonna take a shower and then go train with Naruto and Sakura." I got up and I felt him grab my leg. I kicked him back slightly. I heard him sigh. I took off my skirt, still keeping my short shorts on. I looked back and saw him staring and blushing. I winked at him and then closed the door. I got into the shower and cleaned myself off. Then I got out and put on new clothes except for a shirt. Even though I had a revealing tank top on. 'Time to trick him. See how he reacts.'
"Kiba! Can you bring me a towel." I closed the door and waited. Then I heard a knock on my door and I opened it bending down. "Uh ____ what are you uh doing?" "Oh just fixing my shoes, what about you?" I said leaning back up and looking at him. He was staring at me looking me up and down. I saw him swallow. I grabbed the towel and put it around my hair. "Uh I uh." Kiba stuttered and scratched his shirt over his chest. "Something wrong," I said crossing my arms. "No I just uh," he said as I leaned up to him. I put my hands on his shirt. He leaned in and kissed my lips. I tickled his waist. He grabbed my ass as I tickled him. "Kiba," I said yelping. "Sorry," he said taking his hands away from me. I smiled, grabbed my shirt and put it on slowly. Then walked by him. I saw him blush as he sniffed my hair. ~smells like strawberries.~ he thought to himself.

Ohhhh...okay..that was sweet.. Thanks for reading
Ps: ~means what Kiba thinks