Kiba x reader..Part 4

I sensed something. I grabbed my sword and deflected a kunai knife that almost hit me. We all got in our fighting stance. "5 ninjas here," Kiba said sniffing the air. "We all have different sensing ways,I'll get the extra one." Kakashi said. "No, I got it. Most of you haven't seen me fight." I licked my lips. I saw Neji and Kiba blush. The 5 ninja appeared. They each ran to us. I threw Kiba a knife. He nodded me a thanks. Neji and Kakashi spread out in a wide area for us. Two of the ninjas charged at me. "Ha!" There were slashes of knives and swords. There were slashed on my arms and other places. I cut them both with my sword but not deep enough. I felt a slash go across my face, just missing my eye. "Ugh!" I cut one down and I think they died. I faced the other. "Black lightning!" I yelled shooting a black bolt at him. "Mud wall!" The ninja yelled. I appeared from behind him and stabbed his chest with a knife. He fell to the ground.
I saw Kiba finishing off his opponent. "Fang over fang!" He finished them off. He looked back at me as I smiled. *slice.* I looked back and saw the first ninja stab me with his sword. "___!" Kiba said running over. "Stop!" I felt blood rush to my mouth. I felt embarrassed but then I howled. *awhoooo!* I heard my alpha wolf Stark run into the woods. "Stark!" He lunged onto the ninja behind me. I saw the black wolf tear him apart. "Thanks Stark." I fell over right after Kakashi and Neji came up. Stark disappeared. "___! Hello?!" "Kiba?" I put my hand up to him. Then I blacked out.

Oh wow.. What's gonna happen next? You will just have to see xd. It was pretty short but thanks for reading.