Kiba x reader..Part 3

Back at the group of friends, "I feel horrible." Kiba said getting up. "Well yeah, you did do that to her." Naruto. Sakura punched him. "There's ___," Hinata said quietly point to the direction. "It's Garra!" Naruto said getting up.

    Garra and I got at the spot they were there. "Hello everyone." "Hey," everyone greeted him in different ways. I looked at Kiba and then looked away. 'Damn I feel so bad.' Akamaru barked and went up to Garra. We all laughed. "Garra, I am gonna go home, do you have anywhere to stay?" "I was going to ask Naruto or Kakashi." He replied. "You can stay with me," Naruto said taking Garra. "Bye Garra maybe I will see you tomorrow." I said. He gave me a big hug and we all walked off. "___." "Yes Kiba?" I knew it was him. "I'm sorry, I didn't know about your dad. And about embarrassing you in front of them. Could you forgive me?" I stopped and turned around. I put my lips on his softly. I felt him kiss back. *woof!* Akamaru barked. Kiba leaned out of the kiss for a moment, "shush Akamaru." He kissed me lightly and then we broke our kiss. "Good night Kiba." I said flying/running off.
    Today I got up, and I got called for mission. I got to Tsunade's room. I opened the door and saw, Garra, Tsunade, Shizune, but then it was a weird mix up of a team. Kakashi, Neji, and Kiba. And me. "Damn really, I'm the only girl," I said sighing. They all smiled and some laughed. Tsunade and Garra explained the mission. We then headed out.
     "Okay everyone, time to get ready, I'm still captain. But if we get split up, hmmm, ___will be in charge." Kakashi said getting his kunai knives. We all agreed. "Are you ready for this mission?" Neji asked me. "Duh, this will be pretty easy." We all went into the forest. As we were traveling Neji asked me a question. "I wanted to know again because I forgot but, ___ what is all your powers and special abilities?" "Lightning, fire, and water, wolfs, yeah I have never used it around anyone here. Wolves are my spirit animals, just like dogs are Kiba's," I said looking at Kiba. He smiled a big grin.

What will happen on their mission? Something bad or good? Maybe both, you never know..thanks for reading!
I am actually uploading like 6 a day! Haha...well I did start this story a while ago..