Even after all these years, he never really dared to tell her anything related to his true feelings, just having her by his side on a daily basis got him comfortable, he didn't want to make things awkward.

- I don't know about the boy you're talking about, but I presume the girl is Chocho akimichi, right ?

Mitsuki was a little bit surprised. Suigetsu smirked while crossing his arms. It was evident.

- I met her one time, she was with the daughter of Sasuke. I don't know much about her or the Akimichi clan, just that they seem to really like potatoe chips.

The golden eyed boy remembered Orochimaru telling him about their visit one time.

- You ate an entire bag of potatoes chips even thought you don't really like to eat.

Mitsuki smiled, he didn't realize it himself. He didn't like to eat, but seeing her swallow all the foods was fascinating, specially the potatoes chips. He was just curious.

Chocho irrational talk and angry facial came across his mind. He looked amused.

- Humans can act weird sometimes, but she is something else. She's really interesting. She can get angry out of nowhere, a really dangerous girl, but at the same time she looks sweet and is so free minded. I like talking with her. She's delusional, loud, acts crazy. She is everything I am not. I don't particularly like those traits, but I get back to her everytime.

- What about you just tell her how you feel ?

Suigetsu gave his all to look consistent with his advices, knowing himself never dared to confess to Karin. He cuffed, and continued.

- I don't know. Buy her flowers, or chocolate. Chocolate flavoured Potatoes chips. Something like that... girls like those things.

- ...why would I do that ?

Mitsuki leaned his head on the side with an inquisitive expression. Suigetsu was a little disturbed.

- W..well... I thought you loved her ? Right ?

- What is love ?

Suigetsu let himself fell on the ground. This kid definitely needed to learn more about this world. He couldn't blame him after all. His father was orochimaru. He sat next to Mitsuki, but didn't look him in the eyes. This was going to be embarrassing. Karin would have been perfect for this kind of talk, love and all... damn. Why him ?

- Don't you have... like...

He drank a sip of water from his bottle to let the awkward words he was about to tell flow easier.

- Your heart beating fast when you see her ?

Mitsuki caught his chin between his thumb and forefinger, he was reflecting for a moment.

- You know... the butterflies in your stomach ? How you feel instantly happy when you see her, how you can't stop thinking about her, the way you always want to get her attention...

- Do you love someone Suigetsu ?

- Heyy ! We are not talking about me here ! Don't try to change the subject !

Suigetsu stressed out, while Mitsuki just showed him a cute eyesmile.

He took another full sip of water in a hurry. Next time he will let Karin or Juugo come instead of him. Mitsuki smiled, he was just playing. He figured out that he was in "love" with Karin. He noticed it a long time ago. Suigetsu would always find something to tease Karin about, and he would never mind her getting angry at him or hitting him. It wasn't hard to tell, it was the same way he knew Boruto was in "love" with Sarada. Just by their attitude towards each other. The symptoms of love was effortlessly identifiable.