Imagine #7

Hiya peoples! :) This is for @MaggsieH a Ponyboy Imagine :) Hope you guys like it! :)

     "Finally!" I shouted In excitement while stepping out from Darry's car and stretching my sore legs from the long car ride. The whole gang has joined us on our trip to the beach. Pony, Soda, and Johnny were in Darrys car with me while Steve, Two-Bit, and Dally went in Dallys car.

    Pony and Johnny chuckled at me and I smiled at them.

      "Man, its hot...." Soda said while taking his shirt off.

      "No shit Captain obvious." I joked and everyone started to laugh.

     "Come on, lets unpack." Darry insisted and I carried The umbrella and Johnny carried the other one while the rest of the boys carried the heavier things like the Cooler bags and the beach chairs and bags.                  

Before I continue, let me introduce myself. Im Maggie, but everyone calls me Maggs. I have long brown curly hair and brown eyes, that turn lighter during the summer. Im tall for a girl, but the boys outgrow me just a little more. Im very intelligent, but sometimes I can lack it. I can get very sarcastic and funny, but other times when I need to I can get bitchy.

Anyways.

We started walking on the boardwalk to enter the sand when Pony startled me by walking next to me.

     "Hey Maggs! I really like your bikini. You look nice in it." he told me and I felt my face heat up, and its not because of the sun that was beaming on it. I was wearing a baby blue fringe bikini top with my high waisted shorts, something that alot of girls wear to the beach.

   I looked over at him and realized he went topless too. His nice toned body, the way his musles showed when he carried the heavy bags, oh my god. He was perfect. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that I had a crush on him? I always did ever since I first met him, but now I know its something serious. I want to tell someone, but I know everyone in this gang will get all crazy about it and make things awkward, so no thank you. Plus, we were very good friends that do everything together, so I really doubt Pony feels the same about me.

      "Thanks..." I blushed and he smirked at me.

      We finally reached the beach and the sand felt so funny between my toes, making them tingle a bit.

  "Fuck! The sand burns! " Johnny yelled and we couldn't help but laugh and agree.

We found a large bare spot that was not too far from the water, but still a little walk. We dug the holes for the umbrellas and placed our towels on the sand and the boys were already hyped to get into the water.

    "Last one to get into the water is a rotten egg!" Soda challenged and the gang all ran to the water leaving me and Pony behind.

     I laughed and shook my head.

"I guess we're the rotten eggs." he said and I nodded my head smiling at him.

We walked to the water and they were all already soaked wet and far inside. Steve waved his hands motioning us to join them, but me and Pony hesitated when our feet touched the cold water.

    "On three, we run in the wave together okay?" Pony said and I nodded as he took my hand in his. I blushed at this move he made, and counted.

"1,2,3! Go!"

We ran into the wave and it brought the both of us underwater. We were now  soaking wet from head to toe so we joined the rest of the gang.

      "Look who decided to join us! The two love birds!" Darry teased and I splashed water on his face.

      Suddenly me splashing water on him turned a water fight with everyone else.

Steve was being dunked by Soda, Darry and Two-Bit were wrestling each other, Johnny and Dally were splashing each other, while me and Pony, well, we were standing out of the way of the boys dodging the waves that were coming towards us. We would swim above them, or go underneath together. 

    A big huge wave was coming our way, and I screeched in fear.

Pony picked me up and held me, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his lower torso.

"Hold your breath! " he warned as we submerged under.

While I got back up from the water, Pony was getting dunked by Dally and I started laughing.

     I was caught off gaurd and of course me not playing attention, Johnnycake decided to dunk me under unaware.

"Not fair Johnny! I wasnt lookin'!" I scoffed at him playfully and in return I dunked him too.

We played around a little more together when I told the guys I was getting tired and was gonna lay on my towel. I sat under the umbrella and drinking some water when Pony came from the water and sat next to me.

    "Hey, why arent you with the boys?" I asked him taking another sip of my water.

    "Got bored without you. Do you not want me here?" he said and I shook my head.

    "No of course I want you here!" I admitted and he smiled at me. I returned one back to him and I noticed him scoot next to me.

     "Dont you find it funny when people tease us about liking each other? I mean... I dont mind it but..." he trailed off looking over to the side. I bit my lip knowing where this conversation was heading.

"Yeah.... I- I do you know, like you..." I mumbled the laat part but I guess he heard because he looked at me with such sincere eyes. 

   "You what?" He asked making sure he heard the right thing. I didnt have to say anything I just gave him that look of 'You heard what I said'.

    I placed my hand on top of his and his eyes met mine.

"Y'know, I like you too." he admitted hugging me.

Our bodies were touching, and our faces were centimeters apart. He moved a loose string of hair from my face and put it behind my ear.

I placed my hands on the top of his shoulders, and his hand was on my cheek.

Our lips were moving closer and finally our lips met. He kissed me passionately while our lips moved together softly. I opened my eyes again when we let go. Our foreheads still touching, Ponyboy asked, "Will you be my girl?" I nodded my head and kissed his lips one last time before hearing claps and noises. We looked up and found the gang surrounding us smiling and making kissy faces.

I felt my cheeks turn red in embarrassment, wondering how long they were watching us.

      "Ohhh, Ima get you guys!" I warned and stood up to whoever was close to me.  Pony joined us and were were chasing them around the beach getting our revenge for sneaking on us like that. Today was better than I imagined it to be.

I hope you guys like it!! Don't forget to comment and vote! Next chapter is really important, so make sure you read it! :)