Imagine #6

Hi guys!! Soooo sorry for not updating for the longest. The month Of June was crazy for me. I had graduation and I HAD to make sure I pass everything, my sister had a sweet and I had to help out on a lot, and stress was growing on me. I hope you guys understand. And PLEASE guys, I have LOTTSS of imagines to make, for this and Another Imagine book I have and my other books I'm updating on. So I you commented on wanting an imagine, it'll come. Just hold on. Sorry for that but yeah just needed to say it :)

Any whoo this imagine is for @Ali_Reynolds27 , a Dally imagine :) Hope you like it!!

"Come on Ali, you look fine!" said my friend Ashlee, who was dragging me inside of a house party full of people I didn't know. I groaned applying all my weight on my feet for her to stop dragging me.

"I look like a hobo compared to the other people here!" I said and she threw my arm down and sighed.

"Girl, these people you see here are dressed like strippers! You're the decent nice lookin' one! Now quit poutin' and lets go inside!" I can tell she was getting fed up with my childish act, and I decided to give in.

Besides, I knew what she was talking about. These girls here had the shortest skirts on or shorts that were showing cheeks, and shirts that only covered most of the boob.

Before I continue, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Alison, but everyone calls me Ali. I have blonde, almost brunette hair and blue eyes. To be honest, my eyes and hair was the only part of my that I was confident about. My friend Ashlee was dragging me to this damn party because of my recent break up with my boyfriend for 2 years that I recently broken up with. This cheap bastard was two timing me our whole relationship. Jerk.

Before I even realized, we were already inside the house. The air was filled with smoke and blaring with loud music that was about to make my eardrums explode from my head.

"Aye, Ash! Glad you came!" some guy said to Ashlee and she smiled and waved at him. He walked past her and she started giggling.

"Who was that?" I asked as we took a seat on the stools.

"That's Curly Shepard. He's the kid brother of Tim Shepard. " she explained and I nodded my head slowly realizing now where we were.

Some girl was handing out cans of beers and Ashlee took one but I shook my head.

"No thank you. Not a drinker." I said and she lifted an eyebrow and smiled.

" I insist." she forced it into my hand and popped it open and laughed. "See, all better." She walked off laughing to herself.

I reluctantly took a sip of the drink jut to get it over with.

"Ali, you gotta loosen up a bit. You're single! Have fun!" she admitted. She pushed me really hard which knocked me backward onto some guy sitting next to me with a drink in his hand.

I turned to the person and I accidentally spilled his drink on him. My eyes widen and my mouth was wide open.

He stood up from his seat, and he looked like he was ready to blow.

"HEY, NEXT TIME WATCH IT UNLESS YOU WANT MY FIST on your.." he started to scream but he started to calm when his attention plastered onto my face.

"I'm- I'm really sorry. My friend here- " I turned around to tell Him about Ashlee pushing me, but she already scrammed for her dear life.

"No, no it's fine." he said taking off his jacket that was drenched.

"Here, ill go help you clean up." I offered and he nodded his head as he lead me upstairs to a bathroom.

Once we entered in the bathroom, an awkward silence crawled between us. I grabbed a towel and held it out to him, when he took of his shirt, exposing his toned stomach. I bit my lip and held my breath because I knew I would be the one to say something dumb.

He grabbed the towel from my hands and wiped his stomach dry. I sat on the toilet seat quietly while fumbling with my hands.

"Hey-" we both said in unison. I chuckled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"You can speak first." I said to him.

"What's your name? I didn't quite catch that." he asked me leaning against the sink.

"A-Ali, well Alison, but you can call me Ali.." I stuttered and he chuckled at me.

"That's cute. Im Dallas, but you can call me Dally." he introduced and I nodded my head. Man, was he cute. I was so nervous around him that I was afraid I was gonna say or do something stupid.

"Do you want to get away from this noise?" he asked and I nodded. This music was about to make my eardrums explode any second and screaming people.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to a room that was down the hall, and was way quieter.

I walked inside the room, suddenly questioning why was I in here alone with a person I just met?

He locked the door and I lifted an eyebrow at him.

"We don't want anyone to come in here. You know, drunks and shit." he explained and I hesitantly nodded.

"Sit. Its okay, I'm not gonna hurt you." he said lifting his hands in the air as defense.

I sat down on the bed while he sat opposite of me, his back against the footboard and mine on the headboard. An awkward silence filled the air, and I just wanted to be home. Dont get me wrong, Dally was a nice looking man and seems nice, but it was weird.

"So... tell me about yourself." he asked and I sighed and smiled.

"Well, my names Ali, Im 16..." I began just telling him the general things about me.

Without realizing time has past and we were in a locked room together, laughing and having a great time. During our conversation, I learned about him and his gang he hangs with, his tough times and his good ones. He wasn't really a bad guy, he just needed someone to show love and care to him.

I felt closer to him in the time we talked and laughed, like I needed him apart of me.

After we finished giggling about a story I told him, a comfortable silence grew between us.

His hand was on my knee and our bodies were closer then how we started. I looked down at my lap and back at his face to see him biting his lip.

"Hey, Dally?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah?"

"I really like you. You're something else.." I admitted and he blushed and chuckled.

"I can say the same about you. You're nothin' like these other broads. You got respect and you care. Thats a couple things I like about you." he said to me.

I felt my face turn red and my heart sink to my stomach.

Suddenly I saw his face inch towards me. I got closer too, and finally our lips touched, fitting together like a puzzle piece. Our lips moved in sync, everything was perfect in this moment. I truly cared about someone and they cared too.

He hesitantly let go and our foreheads were touching.

A smile crept on both of our lips and I pecked his lips once more.

"Come on, Lets get out of here." He insisted. Both walking hand in hand, we exited and went over to a vacant hill he shown me, talking and kissing the night away.

Sooooo I hope you liked this! Sweet Dally awhhhhhhh :) comment what you think and don't forget to vote! :) ILYYY