Chapter 4 Escape to Tatooine and a Walk in the Sand

Welcome back! Author here, hope you are all enjoying this book.

I am trying to keep somewhat close to the series but I will add my own things everywhere.

So, recap.

You, Anakin, Ahsoka, Rex, and Torrent Company took the Monastery on Teth and rescued the Huttlet. You ran into Ventress but didn't get to fight her and you saved Ahsoka from falling to her death twice.

Now, without further Adieu, Let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahsoka's POV

Y/n takes off the backpack and hands it over to me.

"Ahsoka, hold onto this." He says without taking his eyes off of the vultra droid in front of him.

"Ok." I take the bag and watch him.

He takes a few steps forward and takes his lightsaber off his belt. He ignites it and holds it at his side. The vultra droid fires one blast at Y/n. It land right where he is standing.

Seconds before it he jumps in the air and then rushes forward. He gets under the droid and takes out it's legs one by one. Then he finishes with cutting it in half and pushing it off the platform.

He stands there for a second before disengaging his lightsaber and walks back to us.

"Sorry." He says with a smile. "I just wanted a turn at destroying something."

I smile and just roll my eyes.

Y/n POV...

Ahsoka hands me back the backpack with the Huttlet and put him on my back. Anakin tries to contact Rex and when he gets through, we hear a firefight break out in the courtyard. Anakin starts for the door but Ahsoka stops him.

"Master, this huttlet is getting sicker, and sicker. We need to get him back to the cruiser."

Anakin sighs and we start looking for a way out when we hear something approaching from behind us. I turn and see two Droidekas. I take my lightsaber and get ready to fight when the door shuts just before they can get through.

I look two feet to the left and see R2 shut the door just in time to stop them from getting through. I nod and relax a bit. I immediately tense back up after two red lightsabers poke through the door.

"Umm. Problem." I shout over my shoulder.

I hear the Huttlet gurgling and moving in the backpack.

"No. Not now Stinky." Ahsoka says.

The Huttlet keep gurgling then Ahsoka then says. "Hey, Skyguy. Look."

"A ship." Anakin says.

I glance over my shoulder and catch a glimpse of it, but keep focus on the door in front of us. I ignite my lightsaber. We only had a few seconds before Ventress gets through the door. I zone out watching the door. My timing had to be perfect. One wrong move and it could spell the end for me. One second to soon or to late, I may fail my goal. I take a deep breath and lift my back foot so I am on the ball of my foot. I smile and lower my waist a little. Leaning forward I get ready to make one quick move.

I fell the platform shake, but my focus doesn't waver. I extend my senses into the force and find the area around me. I sense Anakin jump onto a Dragonfly like creature just as the door falls open. At that exact moment I rush forward and swing at the assassin. She manages, just barely, to block my blade. I glare at Ventress and smirk slightly while bringing up my other hand to force push her back. She stumbles into the building.