cнαρтεг 12

❝ Mia

❝ Mia....you know im always here for you right.❞ Shawn says as I sit on the bed in the spare room.

❝ I know I can but.....I can't tell you this one Shawn....I'm sorry.❞I say softly and he nods his head.

❝ Okay but whenever you're ready...tell me okay...I mean I know it's gonna take a while for us to get back to how we were before....maybe I could tell you something new about me.❞Shawn says and I nod my head.

❝ Umm okay so how do I say this....I'm gay.❞He says bluntly and I look at him wide eyed.

❝ You're serious....so what happened to what's her name...you know that girl who would always be kis-❞

❝ Shut up okay she was a fucking whore. She was cheating on me and the worst thing about it....she was my first...and it was good and i kinda miss it. I mean I hate not being in charge cause Alex really likes to lead.❞Shawn says looking at me hoping for me to understand and not run away like some people would.

❝ It's okay I understand everyone's different....okay here I go....I-Im being r-❞ I tried to tell him everthing. The fact that I was being raped and hurt everyday but I couldn't.

All I could do was cry.

I couldn't tell him and I was so relieved that he didn't pressure me and instead engulped me in a hug as I cried into his chest.

❝ Pum-Mia what's wrong!❞ My dad says as he rushes to my side.

❝ She was telling me something and then she just bursted into tears.❞ Shawn says and I look out of his chest to see my dad's worried eyes trying to scan me for my emotions.

❝ Sweetie do you want to talk.❞ He asks me and I shake my head no and he responds with a nod.

❝ Okay you go get some rest.❞My dad says and he leaves me in the room with Shawn

❝ You could tell me anything okay.❞ He says kissing my forehead and he leaves my room.

As the door closes I mutter, ❝ I can't tell you everything.❞

тнє lιgнт ιη мy ∂αякηєss