cнαρтεг 1

I wake up to my stepfather shaking me up

❝Get out get out your mother is here.❞ He says and I realize that I fell asleep in there bed.

I quickly pick up my clothes from on the ground and as I'm about to walk out the room the door opens and I quickly run into the closet.

❝Hey Melissa how was work last night...and early this morning.❞ My stepfather says and my mom collapses herself on the bed.

❝Frustrating like normal Chris.❞ She says and looks at him. ❝Why are you naked she says pulling the blanket off of him. ❝Did you cheat on me.❞

❝Yeah multiple times❞ I mumble and luckily she doesn't hear....well I'm not sure if that was lucky.

❝No baby why would I do that...I was waiting on you....I was hoping we could have some fun but you're too tired so I guess I'll change.❞ He says trying to get another person to sleep with.

❝No I'm not tired I'm just gonna check on Mia cause she has school in a few. ❞ She says getting off the bed and Chris pulls her back.

❝Baby...I want you now. ❞ He says and I start to see my mother's clothes being ripped off and I cover my eyes but then uncover them when I realize that it was my chance to leave.

I slowly open the closet door and I quickly run out of there room and into mine. Boy that was a close one. Welp I better get in the shower.

I get into my shower and vigorously scrub my skin in hopes to get my virginity and cleanliness back but sadly like every time it doesn't work.

I wrap myself in my towel and I go through my closet to find something to wear and I finally decide on a jeans, plaid shirt, varsity jacket and my black and white converse.

I pick up my bag and stuff my homework that I was doing last night before I was interrupted into my bag and I head to the front door.

❝Mom I'm walking to school.❞ I shout and all I hear are moans in return.

God I hope they are using a condom I mean we don't need a mini Chris running around and he should have enough to use with her since I couldn't bear children yippee.

Well actually maybe if I could have when his condoms were done he wouldn't be able to have sex with me.

Hmm.

I start walking to my friends house ,which was only a block away, since we walked to school together all the time.

Linzy was the only person who knew about me being raped by Chris.....mainly because she walked in once but I got her to swear not to tell anyone and she hadn't..... Well hasn't things could change easily.

❝Hey Linz.❞ I say as she walks out her house and her mom waves at me.

Linzys mom Miss Cooper was the only adult that knew about it too.

Only reason I told her was because if I could trust linzy I could definitely trust her mom and I can.

Miss Cooper is pretty much the reason I haven't gave up on life yet. Whenever I couldn't take it anymore I would stay by her for a week or two but the one problem with her is that shes tired of it happening and wants to tell the police but nothing will happen unless I said something happened so I knew I'd be okay.

❝Come on let's go.❞ Linzy says and we walk to school with her giving me the answers for all the questions I didn't finish.

тнє lιgнт ιη мy ∂αякηєss