Let It All Out‼️

I woke up next morning hungover and tired.

Everything from last night was a big ass blur. I l looked down and saw myself in my bra and underwear.

No way

Did I have sex with Daquan?

Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I got up and threw on a oversized t-shirt. I slowly made my way downstairs and was greeted by a shirtless Dae Dae.

He was washing a plate and with ever move he made his back muscles popped out.

Was I really gonna sit here and pick Tristian over him?

Nahhh I wasn't. Tristian was supposed to help me get my mind off him and get Dae Dae jealous, but instead I just thought about Dae Dae more.

He turned around and smiled and shook his head when he saw me.

"You has a wild night last night." Day said.

My eyes widened.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Very." He said.

He put a plate of food down on the table.

"You cooked breakfast?" I asked.

"Yup." He said popping the P.

Did my pussy make him cook for me?

I smiled at that thought

"How you feel?" He asked.

"My head hurts a lot. But that's all." I said.

"Which is expected. Like I said you had a busy night." He said laughing.

I cracked a smile.

"Come eat tho."

I walked to the table, sat down, and ate this delicious meal he made.

"Gah dam. Why you don't cook more often?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"You never asked." He said.

I nodded my head and looked at him. He had on some jeans, a shirt, and his sneakers on.

"You coming from somewhere or you going somewhere?" I asked.

"I planned on linking up with the bros from last night. You coming right?" He asked.

"Umm nah. I actually wanna stay here cause my headache is too much." I said.

"You sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I said.

"Cause I'll stay with if you want the company. You know it's no problem." He said.

I laughed.

"It's fine don't stress it." I said.

He kissed my forehead and I watched him leave put his pullover hoodie on. As soon as his car drove out the driveway I went upstairs and got ready.

I had to carry out with the mission and the reason I was over here in the first place. I had to go and find Dae Dae's mother.
~

I pulled up to a house similar to the one Dae Dae and I was staying at.

I rang the doorbell and waited for a while.

The door open and I was greeted by a women who looked a whole lot like Day.

Oh shit

"Hi. How can I help you?" She asked.

"Hi. Um I just moved in to the neighborhood and I was wondering if I could come in. I brought some cookies I baked." I said lying my ass off.