I'll Change Your Life‼️

I woke up the next morning deciding not to go to school. I was too tired and wasn't feeling it. When I woke up I realized I wasn't in my bed. I turned to my left and saw Dae Dae shirtless and knocked out next to me.

Nigga must've gotten hot in the middle of the night.

I admired his well built body and how strong he looked.

Nigga must drink a lot of protein.

"Day." I said shaking him.

He quickly got up and when he saw me shook his head.

"Dam ma you couldn't let a nigga sleep a little longer?" He asked closing his eyes again and laying back down.

I chuckled. "Sorry but I wanted to brush my teeth and this ain't my house." I said.

He chuckled. "I understand. Your breath kicking anyways." He said getting up.

"Like yours smell any better." I said mean mugging him.

He got up laughing and I followed him out of his room and in to the bathroom next door.

It was huge with 2 sinks and two main mirrors.

"This me and my pops bathroom. I know he got a spare toothbrush somewhere in here." He said digging up and looking for it.

I looked at myself in the mirror and almost jumped. I really look like I was doing hard time the way my hair looks crazy.

I took my scrunchy from off my hand and put my hair in a ponytail.

"Here you go." He said handing me the toothbrush.

I took it without saying thank you because I knew I had tortured him enough. I started to brush my teeth and wash my face while he did the same in the other sink.

After we were done he took a towel and handed it to me. I dried my face and followed him down the steps in to the kitchen.

His house was pretty big but it was quiet and empty.

I didn't like it.

My house is always filled with people and somethings always going on. If it's quiet and empty that's just strange.

"You don't ever get lonely just being in here by yourself?" I asked sitting down a stool.

"I'm only alone once and while and when I am I usually chill with a friend." He said.

He walked over to the fridge, looked through it, and grabbed some orange juice.

"Want some?" He asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Your friends back home right?" I asked.

"Yea." He said.

"So like you just travel from here to there all the time orrrr..."

He placed a glass of orange juice right in front of me.

"I came here every summer for 2 years straight and never met your ass once. I even came here during spring break once so why haven't I met you?" He questioned leaning on the counter.

I realized he switched the conversation on me to avoid him.

"I should be asking you that. I mean I ain't never herd nobody talk about you once, not even my brother. But then again when it comes to brother and work related stuff, I'm not supposed to get involved."

"Not supposed to or because you don't want to?" He asked.

"If I had a choice to trap or not I'd pick trap." I said.