Chapter 31 The Doctor Dances Part 3

We watched as Jack and The Doctor uncovered the Chula med-ship out of the tarpaulin covering.

"You see? Just an ambulance." Jack proved to the Doctor.

"That's an ambulance?" The female called Nancy questioned confused.

"Uh It's hard to explain. Lets just say it not from here, but from another world." Smiths smiled nervously at the girl.

"They've been trying to get in." Jack noticed looking at the controls.

"Of COURSE they have." The Doctor told him as Jack started to press buttons. "They think they've got their hands on Hitler's latest secret weapon. What're you doing?"

"Well, the sooner you see this thing is empty, the sooner you'll see Smiths and I had nothing to do with it." Jack replied as the sparks flew from it and I stepped back like the others. An Alarm soon began to go off. "Didn't happen last time." He claimed.

"It hadn't crashed last time. They're the emergency protocols." The Doctor explained.

"Doctor, what IS that?" Rose asked him noticing a red flashing light. Soon we heard banging from behind us and the gates to the bomb site had began to shake.

"Doctor!" I exclaimed looking at the gate.

"Captain, Smiths, secure those gates!" He ordered Jack.

"Why?" Captain responded.

"Just do it!" The Doctor tells him and he turns to Nancy.

"Nancy, how'd you get in here?" He questioned her.

"I cut the wire." She answered.

"Show Re and Rose." He told her throwing me his sonic. "Setting two thousand four hundred and twenty eight D." He gave me instructions.

"You have that many settings?" I inquired wondering what the others are. "And what does it do?"

"Yes and it reattaches barbed wire. Go!" He answered my questions and commanded me to go.

"K gotcha." I turned following Nancy with Rose.

.....

I knelt down on the ground, as Rose and Nancy held the pieces of wire together. I found the setting we needed and began to reattach them.

"Who wouldn't want a sonic screwdriver." I muttered.

"Who are you? Who are any of you?" Nancy asked us.

"You'd never believe us if we told ya." Rose notified her.

"The woman just told me that was an ambulance from another world. There are people running around with gas-mask heads calling for their mummies, and the sky's full of Germans dropping bombs on me. Tell me. Do you think there's anything left I couldn't believe?" She countered.

"She's got a point." I moved my head back before going down again. "We're time travellers from the future." I told her.

"Mad, you are." She denied.

"I thought you said you would believe." I shrugged before focusing on the wires again. "We have got a time travel machine."

"Seriously! We do." Rose added.

"It's not that. All right - you've got a time travel machine. I believe ya. Believe anything, me. But what future?" I heard her say and I looked at her. I saw her looking at the sky and I followed her gaze, so did Rose. We saw explosions in mid-air, planes soaring and dropping bombs. I looked back down again and Rose began to speak.

"Nancy, this isn't the end. I know how it looks. But it's not the end of the world or anything..."

"How can you say that?? LOOK at it." She remarked.