It was safe to trust an Avenger, he was not a complete stranger and if he was a well known hero he could be trusted. Dallas still felt her heart rate perk at the question, it is not easy to gain her trust. Not after so much has happened.

"Uh.." She starts, gripping the blanket closer to her.

Bruce waves her off, "Ah, never mind. I'll just get Nat to take me, she's a good driver."

Dallas blinks, "Wait. You need a driver?"

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you don't." Bruce chuckles, and takes another sip of coffee before resting the cup on the counter.

"No, I do." Dallas says.

If she drove, she would have control over the situation. An out if she needed one. She could handle that. Trust or not, if she had control and didn't feel trapped, Dallas could do it.

"I can drive you to the store." Dallas offers.

Bruce shakes his head, "No, I couldn't–"

"-Please, anything to get out of this Tower. It's nice but it's not exactly fun to be stuck in." Dallas says.

"I know a way to get out that is not filled with press." Bruce says, sounding accepting of her offer.

"Perfect." Dallas smiles, Bruce seems like a dude she will end up getting along with well around here.

It takes them a few minutes to get out and away from the Tower. Apparently Bruce Banner has no experience in being a passenger to a teenager. He has been holding onto the handle the entirety of their five minute car ride. So far it's been awkward direction giving from Bruce and silence...with more silence.

Dallas goes ahead and presses the volume button on her radio, immediately Griffin's jazz music starts playing softly throughout the car. She goes to change it when they stop at a light, but then she notices Bruce has let go of the handle and seems more relaxed.

He whispers, "I like this song, it's calming."

Dallas retracts her hand back to the steering wheel. She is so used to these kinds of songs that they don't bother her as much as they had before when Griffin first introduced them, saying that he did not particularly enjoy her taste of music. So Bruce enjoying it, was not the worst thing to happen, and if it kept the hulk away that was a win win.

"It's my friends disc, he likes this stuff." Dallas says, stepping on the gas as the light turns green.

"Your friend, they have good taste." Bruce smiles.

"I mean, yeah, it's not really my style, but I'm glad you like it." Dallas responds.

"What do you like listening to then?" Bruce asks softly, Dallas can hear his fingers tapping on the armrest of the door to the rhythm of the mellow song.

"AC/DC mostly, anything that'll blast." Dallas smirks, still going forward down the road.

Bruce starts chuckling, Dallas turns to look at him through a frown, he tries to hide his laughter with his hand and ultimately fails and succeeds in distracting her from the road.

"What? What is it?" She asks.

Did she answer wrong or something? Was her style comical. Surely not. Last time she checked AC/DC was well respected.

"Keep-keep your eyes on the road." Bruce laughs, pointing to the road.

"Why're ya laughing at me?" Dallas asks, a small bit of Griffin's tone coming out of her mouth.

"I'm not." Bruce tries, and fails by letting out a small but not missed chuckle.

"Sure." Dallas mocks, rolling her eyes. "Where do I turn?"

"Next left." Bruce answers.

"I wasn't laughing at you, it's just...it's crazy how much you and Tony look alike. You both have the same style in music you know." Bruce says.

"Really?" Dallas says, and makes the left and turns into a low key little shopping center with only a handful of cars in the lot.

She parks and finally can stare answers out of him.

"Yeah, and you both like to do this thing..." Bruce says.

"What thing?" Dallas asks.

"Steal my food." Bruce answers.

Dallas rolls her eyes and smiles, "I didn't mean to! I'll buy you some more bread right now if it makes you happy, and not the cheap kind either."

"Deal." Bruce says.

A/N: this is kind of a filler chapter, I'm not really sure what to do with this story at the moment, but I missed Dallas so here she is for a little.