"Haha, you know I'm an amazing liar, you're the bad liar out of us two." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer towards him before placing a small kiss on the top of my head. "Of course it hurts, stupid. I just need be strong though, don't I?" I pulled myself back from him with my mouth a little open.

"You know it's ok not to be strong twenty four seven. You can let your guard down sometimes." I placed my hand on his chest as I looked at him sympathically. He always this front put up and never let anyone see the true him. I mean, only Blake, Jase and I had seen his loving side and that too it was accidentally.

"When people see you in a certain light, they expect you to keep it up. I don't want people constantly thinking I'm some good guy so I put up my badass front, I like it and seems like everyone else does too." He smiled but it didn't seem genuine but more like it was forced. "Plus, only girls let their guards down."

"Excuse me?" My jaw dropped as I felt offended by his words. "Did you just say what I think you said?"

"Chika, your ears may have been pierced by your screaming because I know mine have been." With those words said he blew me a kiss before walking around me and towards the massive building behind me that I had not seemed to notice.

"Psht, rude." I scoffed and turned around to see Chris leaning against the car bonnet with a huge grin on his face. "What you staring at, butthead?"

"At how easy it is to annoy you, turd." Chris smiled and held up a thumbs up towards me.

"Well, at least I'm not clingy and over bearing." I stuck my tongue out at him before acting like an immature child.

"Anything is better than being a over attached and flirty partner that goes around the other gender trying to seductive them." Chris was doing his best not to burst into laughter as he bit his tongue and simply shrugged at me.

"Are you calling me a slut?" I gasped in shock as the audacity if my own brother.

"Well, I'm not NOT calling you a whore." This time as he spoke he burst into laughter and I could feel myself get annoyed and rather infuriated at how my own brother saw me because heck the last thing I want to be is a slut.

Just as I walked up to him to smack his shoulder he put his hand out to stop me before opening his stupid mouth. "You know, we called mom and she's going to be down in twenty so if I was you, I would hurry and get into something decent before she's there."

"I'll smack you later, now hurry and unlock the boot of the car." I snapped.

Somehow I had managed to keep calm and maintain my breathing as stable so that I was not hyperventliating as the thought of seeing my mom after almost two weeks popped into my head. I ran to the back of the car and opened the boot of the car while Chris stood behind me with a huge grin on his face. I let out a small giggle before punching Chris on his shoulder and grabbed my blue duffel bag before running off to the girl's bathroom. I could hear footsteps behind me and instantly knew that Chris was pacing himself behind me so that I would not go get myself lost (which was something very common for me).

As soon as I entered the huge building I realized eveything here was way out of my league. While I was comfortable with seeing myself as middle or business class, this whole building just screamed first class and stuck up snooby rich people. The building itself seemed to have a steel overbearing structure which was then covered with marble. The floor was polished and it was so smooth and glistening that I'm pretty sure you could use it to skate with just

"Urgh." I grumbled in distaste as a woman walked past me staring at my clothing and gave me dirty looks. She only proved my point and so I shook my head in disapproval at her causing her jaw to drop. "In a building of money crazed people."