Chapter 32: My Forever.

Start from the beginning

Stella's POV:

I wake up hearing soft little giggles. Then as soon as I opened my eyes, there he was, my sexy mate wearing jeans with a navy blue tshirt inside his black lethered jacket and his hair hair looking all messy like he is when he just got from bed, making him look like a bad ass while carrying our baby boy into his hands.

I smiled.

He's going to be a great daddy wit theses two little ones.

After naming them both, we stared at the twins. So adorable.

When I was pregnant we didnt bothered to go with the ultrasound, cause we, both wanted to be suprise what gender he/she'll be. And in our place, I'm sure we were shocked for having twins. And not just twins, but a girl and boy twin! I mean, that only happen to some and my parents and even Xavior's don't have the genes to have twins, so we must be pretty lucky huh? Well, we are, for having these two wonderful beauties.

We got home soon with Brett and the boys, and might I say, they can be the stupid and idiots, but their also the sweetest. Cause right when they saw me on a wheelchair in the hallway, they immediately took the handles off kindly to the nurse, of course they flirt with the girl for awhile but not too long to wait them and be impatient.

And also when I handled them the twins in their hands, haha they were just so cute not knowing how to handle a baby or what, but as soon as I taught them to, the six of them played and make weird little sounds as we hear cute laughs from the twins. And when they gently helped me go inside the car, even though I can do it myself just a little weak is all. And the non-stop "are you okay"s from them were really nice and all but a little too much is annoying.

When we got inside, the boys laid down the twins gently to their new room and left before doing weird stuffs and Josh and Brett doing weird gorilla dance moves just to make the twins laugh again.

Idiots will be idiots.

But somehow, I love those idiots. They were like my brothers now. Stupids, idiots, sweet, protective, and caring brothers. And I was thankful for that.

Then when Xavior and I laid to our bed, I sighed in to his chest and smiled. He wrapped his arm around my lower waist securely.

"Xavior? Baby? I love you."

"Say that again" As he pulled his face off a little to me and now looking at me with lust in his eyes.

Ohhhh.

"Babe, I love you so much." As I said it again, now tracing hearts all over into his chest. I was blushing like hell, but I didn't hid my face like I used to.

I felt him shivered into my touch as he hold my hand causing to stop what am I doing. Then I saw his eyes full of lust as he whispers.

"Don't let me do what I wanted to do to you since the last we did the 's' word, Stella." As he hold so much passion and seriousness into his look.

I, on the other hand, just swallowed hard and just nodded and bite my lip.

He just smirked and cupped my face.

"Biting your lip doesn't even count on saving you, babe." As he kissed me. I kissed back,wrapping my arms into his neck. But then our make-out session stopped when we heard the twins let out soft cries from their room.

I chuckled while we were in our foreheads, breathing.

"Guess first day of taking care of the babies starts with you first?" As I wanted to have a sleep, after giving birth with my two special twins. I felt him got off from bed and got the twins diapers change.

When I woke up, I glanced at our digital clock, it says 8:40. Still early. Then I tried hugging or feel Xavior's warmth body into mine, but he was not in our bed.

I checked on the twin's room, and there I saw a sleeping Xavior, sleeping on a desk table.

Awwh, poor Xavior.

I giggled to myself.

Then I walked inside the room and glanced at the twins already awake, just staring at me quietly with smiles in their faces like they just woke up. I carelessly touched their cheecks and giggled softly.

"You both sure made your daddy sleep here with you two, huh. Daddy must've been tired."

As I softly whispered into them as they replied me with soft laughs as if they understand what I said. But who knows right. You wouldn't even know.

Right then after I said those words to the twins, I felt someone wrap its arms around my waist and kissed my neck as his head leaned into my shoulders.

"Good morning" As he whispered in my ear. Oh, that sexy voice he have.

"Good morning too."

I kissed his cheeck in return.

"And good morning to you too my princess and prince!" As he pulled out from me and carried first Taylor in one arm and Casy in the other.

I chuckled with admiration as I watched Xavior make the twins laugh more.

I sighed.

This is my forever.

THE END

**************************

A/N: Hey guys! Yup that is finally the end of it. I'm sorry guys, it took me long to update. :* Busy as always.

So my lastest question is...

Well, how do you like the story?

Comment below, pm me, or message me on my board. (:

And also if you all wanted to have a sequel or something to this story, just comment down if you want to have some.

Thank YOU guys so mwwwuaach! for reading some chapters, for the votes, for the reads, for the comments, and for all those who also inspired me to write more and to continue this unti the end.

*hugs you tightly*

I love you guys.

Not sure when will be my next story will be posted, but I'll tell you right away. ((:

Thanks again guys, you all both are amazing fans of Stavior and the others! Love you.

Take care! Have a great day/night! :*

xshadow_alisax