Chapter 32: My Forever.

(A/N: Hey guys! If you're in your laptops or computers now, check out the video beside this. "Forever" By: Ben Harper Covered By Cara Everhart, sorry can't find a lyric video with it and might I say, she nailed a beautiful cover. I figured it out that I should leave you all with a music video or something to end the story, soo..yeah. Well, I hope you enjoy this last chapter! xx) 

Xavior's POV:

As soon as the packdoctor said those words I started sprinting inside and there I saw my princess laying with our-is this real?!

'Xander, is this real?? Can you see what I see?'

'Yes, yes it is.'

I couldn't move from where I was, it was like I was just stuck there with an unreadable face.

I walked forward into the room, shaken. There she was sleeping with the most beautiful and rosy cheeks little baby, cuddling in her mother's arms. But that's not also the reason why I'm smiling like crazy.

There was this little man staring at me since I got here. From the look in his eyes, I saw that he'll be a great protector, a strong one, a loving brother and also a charming and cocky one like me.

I have twins. The cutest and amazing twins.

Then I carried my little man gently and kissed his little forehead. He smiled as his tiny little hand touched my cheeck, he giggled softly. I chuckled.

Little man must've awaken his beautiful mother as Stella opened her eyes and smiled as she looks at us.

I leaned in to her and kissed her forehead with lust. Then she chuckled and kisses my nose with tease. I pouted.

Oh, she'll regret teasing me like that later.

"Babe, what should we name them?" As she asked me with her sexiest voice I've ever heard from her.

Yup, that turned me on fast enough.

'Hmmm....what awesome names should we call them, Xander any ideas?'

'Call them Taylor Casy & Casy Taylor!!!!'

'You serious about there, pal? I don't say I dont like it, its awesome actually, but I mean two names same for the twins?'

'Well, yes! That's what we, Sally had, for our future partners' babies. Idiot!'

'Oh, is that it then? Well, alright. Sorry.'

"We name them-"

"Taylor and Casy." As we both say at the end. I smiled at the three in front of me.

I love them so much. Having two twin babies and Stella, is definitely the most wonderful and amazing thing had ever happened to me. I wouldn't imagine living without them.

And I will be there always for my little man, as he grows up, learning, dating girls, until he become our amazing alpha in the future.

Of course, also to my beautiful little princess. I'll be always there for her from every problems she have, and all. And yes, you guess that right! I'll be the offensive dad. I'll keep my eyes on every boy she date and also prepare to kick their asses and may tore them into pieces if they broke my little princess' heart!

"Xavior, don't even start with that please." As Stella said, raising her eyebrow teasingly.

"Bbut hhow did-"

"Your mindlink is on babe" As she smirked. Oh, she better wipe that smirk away from her face.

-------------------------------------------------