Chapter 15: The Incoming

Chapter 15

(A/N: By the way, on your right side there's a wonderful fan cover photo over there made by one of my awesome readers, @lilac_blue! Thank you so much again for the amazing photo! (': x)

Liam's POV (Uhh...hey guys! *winks* )

"Lliam!!"

I was panicking while carrying Bella inside the car, as she screamed more and more. I grabbed the car keys and drove fast as I could.

"F*ck Liam!! L-liam! God! Hurry!!!" She said while moaning in pain. God. What do I do. Gaaahhh. Ohh, I know.

"Baby just breathe in then breathe out." I said as she was doing it. Then she yelped making me more panicked.

"F*ck!! It hurts! Huuurrrryyy!!!" As she screamed.

After a few minutes we were now in the pack doctor's house, I carried Bella inside as the doctor ran into us.

"Please! The baby's coming!!" I said to the pack doctor. As she gave me a nod while laying Bella on a patient's bed.

"Thank you dear, you may now rest for awhile. I'll handle this." As she pushes me a little outside. I glance at Bella one last time as she was their screaming in pain. I gave her a nod then walked away.

--------------------------------------------

Xavior's Mom POV

"Oh love, I don't think Xavior's going to make it!" I said to Richard. Oh, please don't leave us. I cried. No. Then I felt Richard's arms enveloped me tight for comfort. We were at our pack doctor's house, waiting for my son's condition. They got one more patient and I think its one of Xavior's friend, and as me the former Luna of our pack I also have to know how are my children. While waiting for the doctor to know how was my son, we decided to check the other patient and how he/she was now.

By the time we got inside the room, I saw a sleeping girl with a new-born baby covered with a pink towel sleeping. She was adorable. I decided to come close to the baby as I smiled, Richard wraps his arm around my waist as I leaned into him, smiling.

I remembered our daughter, Sofia. She was Xavior's younger sister but died after I gave birth to her. She was the beautiful baby I ever saw. Xavior was just only 5 when Sofia died.

Then we heard the door opened and a handsome boy got inside holding a cup of cofee in his hand. We smiled at him as he smiled back. He came closer to us and bowed.

"Alpha, Luna" He said to us quietly. We smiled to him as he smiled back.

"Please take a sit, Alpha, Luna." The boy said. As we sat on a near chairs. We watched as the boy keeps staring his daughter with adore. Then the girl finally opened her eyes as she seen as. She was suprised at first but then she smiled and bowed slowly.

Then the pack doctor mind-linked us to visit our son. As we stood up.

"We have to go and visit Xavior for awhile,  thank you for letting us in." I said with a smile.

"No thank you Luna, and can we also visit Alpha Xavior later?" The boy said. I gave him a nod and smiled.

"Okay, bye kids. Take care." Richard said with a small smile, as we go to Xavior's room. Then there he was laying closed eyes like he was before but more worst. I frowned. The pack doctor said his wolf was seriously ill that causes Xavior to be weak and also ill like his wolf, they don't know when will Xavior will finally be awake. I touched his cold hands and cried.

-------------------------------------

Alex's POV

I hit her hard with a wood again as she yelped in pain. That's what happened if she'll try to escape from me. Then I stopped and drag her to the bathroom.