Chapter Two: New People

Christina's Pov~

I stared out of the car window and watched the sun set. The sky looked beautiful with all of the different shades of orange, pink, and yellow. Everything about that night was beautiful..well except for the walkers you would find every now and then.

My sister pulled into this weird gas station. "Were running out of fuel.." She then got out of the car and put in some gas.

I layed back into my seat until I realized I needed to use the restroom. "Hey..I got to go use the restroom..."

She nodded. "Okay do you want me to come with..?"

I shook my head no. "I'm fine.."

She then handed me my softball bat. I took it and walked into the gas station. There was no walkers but mutiple blood stains and some broken windows. I walked into the bathroom to find bloody claw prints. I quickly used the restroom, and washed my hands.

I left the bathroom and got a couple of tooth brushes along with some mouthwash and tooth paste. I then got a couple of road trip snacks, and a crowbar I found laying on the ground and left.

Once I got outside I saw Annie talking to two complete strangers. They were both male one had dark brown hair with light eyes, and a shaved beard. The other looked a little younger with blonde hair and dark green eyes. I slowly walked up to my sister and looked at her confused.

"What's going on...?"

She looked at me happily. "We have two people who would like to come on this journey with us..."

I raised one of my eyebrows and put one of my hands on my hip. "We don't need them..." The one with the blonde hair blushed.

Annie chuckled. "I know but they could be a great help..and we could use some extra people."

I sighed. "Whatever..."

Annie cleared her throat. "Sorry about that..anyways this is my sister Christina..and the guy with the dark brown hairs name is Mathew and the blonde dudes name is Liam.."

I sighed and put some of my stuff in the back. I then noticed a duffle bag. "Hey what's that duffle bag doing in here..?"

"Oh thats ours.."said Mathew

I nodded. "Hey we should get going the sun is almost gone.."

Everyone got in the car and buckled up. We then drove away.

~Two Hours Later~

The sun was now gone and replaced with the moon. We were still driving and had no where to go. I got to know Liam a little better since he was the only one talking to me. I noticed how he acted different around me..like a little protective. But who am I kidding. He probably just wants me for my..never mind.

I rested my head on the cars window. I then saw a little cabin. "Hey guys..I think I just found a cabin!"

Annie smiled, and whisper-shouted "I see it too!"She then pulled intp the little driveway.

"Okay Mathew and I will go check the place out..you two stay in here." Liam and I nodded as they left.

Liam smiled at me. "Well..its been really nice knowing you." he then stared at my chest and back at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure..."

"No..honestly...you've been the only person i've been able to talk to for a while..I was so mixed into a lot of emotions, and i'm so happy I got to share them with someone like you..."

"Someone like me..is that a good or bad thing..?"

He blushed. "A really good thing.."

Mathew then tapped on the car window. I opened the door and walked out..so did Liam.

"Everything is safe.."

We unpacked some of the stuff out of the car and walked into the small cabin. It was small yet cozy. Two bedrooms one master which lead into the mater bathroom. The other room had two beds.

A kitchen that lead you into the dining and living room. An extra bathroom and a small patio.

_______________

Hhhheeeellloooo!!! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please don't forget to vote, share, and add this book to your library!
♥♥♥ Oh and the next part of the book will tell you a little bit about the characters!!