upside down part 5

I blinked for more than a minute.

chapter 5 <3

"I loved you!" he yelled.

"I did too but then you went and slept with my best friend, you really think I'm gonna love you after that? Wow you must be dumb!"

"shut up!" he snarled.

I shut up I didn't know what else to do, I didn't wanna make him even crazier than he was. Then I remembered I had a pocket knife! I got it out and started cutting the rope while he was talking. I put it back in my pocket and pretended to be still tied up. As soon as he walked away from the door, I made a run for it. But he was hot on my tail. No one was in the corridor I kept running. And so did he. I ran outside to where Liam was on the football field.

"HELP!" I screamed. Liam looked round and saw me. Before I knew it his hands were on my mouth again and pulling me but I knew Liam was coming. He dragged me in the closet.

"LILLY!" I heard. I tried to scream back but he couldn't hear and he was walking down the corridor. I felt hot and sticky. My ex's name is Jake. Jake put duck tape over my mouth. I was gonna kill him if I ever got my hands on him. Then he got a video and started filming. He ripped the duck tape off.

"SAY YOU HATE HIM AND YOU LOVE ME!"

"NEVER" he put the duck tape back on and walked out and locked the door. What the hell was I gonna do now? Seriously? A few minutes later he walked back in.

"THAT'S HER!"

He pointed and then this giant senior came in walked over and put me on his shoulders and shoved me into the back of the van. Jake had my paintings in his hand and started ripping the ones of me and Liam. I started crying. Would I ever see him again. I jumped up and just as I was about to fall I punched him to the floor. He started yelling holding his nose.

"BULLS EYE!" I yelled laughing.