"Thank you. I don't want to waste your time." He mumbled and turned to walk out the door. Walking as fast as he could, he shuffled to the elevator and started to hyperventilate. "What the fuck are you doing Timothée?" He said to himself as he stared at his reflection just before he slapped himself round the face.

He walked silently back to his apartment, not even bothering talking to Brian. Once he'd reached his apartment, he saw a familiar face sat on his couch.

"Shit, Lexie. You scared me." He gasped. Lexie looked up at him and smiled.

"Hey Timmy. How've you been?" She asked. "Matt's in the bathroom." She added. He closed the door and took off his shoes.

"Fine. I just had an audition." He didn't know why he was telling her this but he didn't want things to be awkward.

"Did it go well?" She asked. He prayed she would stop talking to him. Every time she looked at him it hurt. Yes, it had been months and months but the wound was still fresh.

"I don't know. I don't care to be honest." He mumbled. Lexie frowned, wondering if she had done something wrong.

"Oh just ignore him Lex. He's depressed." Matt said as he emerged from the bathroom. Lexie suddenly looked very concerned.

"Why are you in my apartment Matt?" Timmy ignored his comment.

"You have a bigger tv and I thought you'd be out longer. Did it not go well?" He wondered, seeing more darkness behind his eyes than before.

"It was fine." He mumbled and walked into his bedroom. Matt looked at Lexie who just bit her lip before following him into his room and closing the door.

"Is it because of Milo's post?" He assumed once he saw his best friend collapsed on his bed. Timmy moaned while his face was buried in his pillows. "They're in a relationship Timothée, they're gonna post photos together or of each other." He pointed out. Timmy rolled over.

"But she looked so happy. She looked so perfect." He complained. Matt rolled his eyes and let out a chuckle.

"I can assure you she's not." He retorted but instantly regretted it.

"She's not happy?" Timmy was now full of hope and concern. Matt stuttered on his words.

"No. No. she's happy. She's got a boyfriend and she's happy." He mumbled. Timmy sat up, he didn't know whether to be concerned that she's not happy in her relationship or happy that she's not happy in her relationship.

"You just said that she's not. What do you know Matt?" Matt started to move backwards towards the door but Timmy stood up and followed him.

"Dude, Stop it. Leave it alone. She's moved on." Matt said as his back hit the wall. Timmy clenched his fists, he just wanted clarification.

"I get it but I still care about her." He slipped his hands into his jeans and sat back on his bed. Matt bit his lip awkwardly before giving in.

"Lexie told me she doesn't think that Ella's happy with him. That's literally it bro." Matt put his hands up in defence. Timmy threw himself back onto the bed forcefully.

"Fuck." He said aggressively. "He's such an asshole, she shouldn't be with him. I messed up big time." He pulled at his curls.

"You've been saying that for eight months now." Matt replied. Timmy yanked at a curl and grunted.

"Doesn't make it any less true." He mumbled. Matt looked up to the sky.

"Dude, she's not coming to New York. If she does, it'll be to see Lexie and she won't come anywhere near you. Not because she hates you or whatever but because you guys broke up; badly. And you've had no closure whatsoever so even eight months later you both are still hurting because you haven't spoken about it since." Matt ranted, fed up of Timothée's unnecessary depression.

"Leave me alone Matt." Timmy rolled over. Matt rolled his eyes and kicked the door behind him.

"You're being unnecessarily idiotic, you need to move on!" Matt almost yelled.

"Stop being an asshole Matthew!" Timmy yelled, Matt picked up stuff of Timmy's floor and started throwing it at him. He spazzed out trying to dodge them before he stood up to push Matt over. Matt grabbed him and pushed him away, they both landed on the floor with a thud.

Lexie heard the thud from the other room, after hearing them argue for a while she decided to go and check on them. When she opened the door, she saw them rolling around on the floor trying to fight each other without actually hurting each other.

"Oh my god." She said with a deadpanned face. "Get off each other!" She pulled Matt away as hard as she could. "Matthew! Get off him!" She yelled in his ear. Matt got up and held his hands up.

"Sorry." Matt mumbled.

"What on earth are you two doing?" She asked, they stood sheepishly staring at their feet as she stood in between them.

"Matt was being an asshole" Timmy piped up. Lexie looked at Timmy with her eyebrows raised then looked at Matt.

"Timmy was being a pussy." Matt spat, Timmy squinted his eyes at him.

"I fucking loved her man. You can't just tell me to stop. It doesn't work like that." He replied. Lexie suddenly felt extremely awkward and looked at the floor.

"It's been eight months Timothée. Move on!" Matt yelled.

"Hey!" Lexie yelled at Matt, his eyes widened. He had never seen Lexie yell before. "The guy is hurt. He was in love and then it ended and now he is broken. What's worse is that a couple of months later, she started dating someone new. That hurts. So stop being a dick about it" she pointed at Matt. "And you," She turned to Timmy. "She may not be as happy as she was with you but she's happy. It's been eight months and she has made no contact, it's not going to happen. You need to at least try to move on for our sake if not yours." She ranted. The two boys stared at her as she spoke.

"Sorry Lexie" Timmy said.

"Sorry lex." Matt said at the same time.

"Jesus. You guys are children sometimes." Lexie rolled her eyes and walked back into the living room. "Timmy, we'll leave you be. Matt we're leaving!" She added. Matt looked at Timmy and gave him a shrug.

"Sorry." He shrugged, Timmy shrugged as well.

"Sorry Dude." Timmy threw out his hand, Matt grabbed it. They shook hands and Matt followed Lexie out of the apartment.

"You're hot when you yell." Matt whispered to Lexie as they left, moving his hand to her bum as they walked out the door. Lexie just rolled her eyes.