1.

It took me a few minuets to sit up and get the covers off. It was early. Too early for my liking. I mean yeah, sure I get to see mike but I also had to deal with school.
I undressed out of some train pj's and slipped on an oversized grey sweatshirt and some Jean's. After I put on my shoes, I made sure to pull my Socks up extra high today and smiled at the very sight. Space Socks with aliens at the toes.
Jonathan had came home one night and surprised me with them. Obviously I was excited to show them to my friends.
I ran to the kitchen and put on my jacket. Then quickly went to grab my bag.
"Woah ,woah! Wait a second , buddy." Jonathan grabbed my bag before I could reach for it.
"Breakfast first and you are not biking in this storm." He put my bag on the counter and placed the plate on the table. I sat down.
"It's just a rain storm." I mumble and shove scrambled eggs into my mouth.
"I'll let you bike when it's nice out, okay?" I nodded and finished up.

The ride to school wasn't entirely quiet . We rocked out to the newest mixtape Jonathan had made before I got to school.
"I'll pick you up, kay?" Jonathan gave me a small smile and I nodded.
"Okay." I closed the car door and made my way to the bike rack.
"WILL!" Dustin and Lucas said at the same time. I smiled.
"Come on, it's fucking freezing" Lucas said and led the way in the school. We followed.
"Where's Mike?" I asked, looking back.
"He's probably getting a ride from his mom or skipping again for Eleven" Dustin said as he shoved his jacket in his locker. My stomach felt sick.
"Yeah. He's undeniably in love with her" Lucas smiled and made kissy faces. I giggled and walked off to my own locker to put my things away.

    I'll never admit that the jokes hurt.

   Hurt because it was true. Mike likes-no maybe even love El.