Part 1 : And it Struck

I Know I am too Late Jiji's By This is Small Gift For U Two savinaa96 and GoWithTheRhythm Happy Birthday 🙈 May God Bless U Two ❤️️

And chibixcheeks An Advanced Gift Vivi di For Your Birthday Which is in A Month's time 🙈

And KarmicWorld Yayini Di Thank you so much from Writing on RiKara in the Past and Now Then There's You , Should I Spell it out How Madly I am into that?

Jiji's This Is For Four of Your'll My Writers Who are My Inspiration ! Hope you guys Like this Piece and For Giving Out Awesome Pieces of Writing Which I Have lost count on How Many Times I Read ❤️️ 

Part 1 And it Struck 💘

The Whistling sound across the street caught His attention momentarily distracting Him From His photographic session .Curiosity peeked through His skin as heard her soft giggles , Man He swore that even the birds shut up to hear beautiful laughter emerging and filling the air with gorgeous sounds . As the giggles increased His legs voluntarily turned towards the side where he hears Her Laughter, Running His fingers through The hair nervously He drops Himself to the park area where her giggles plays soft music to His ears .

The Cupid's arrow came in His direction .The Moment His eyes locked with hers He knew that the arrow had stabbed into His heart plunging it deeper into the core of His heart. Unconsciously His palm settled on His heart as His lips curved up .She has a Kind of understated beauty , She was flawless .She was all about simplicity He knew instantly she was down to earth person ..Her dressed covered in dirty stains of mud as She played with the kids around . When She smiled or laughed her eyes lit up you couldn't help but smile along too. That Moment He Knew He was Home With her by His side.

"Didi Let's play blindfolding game !!" He hears a little boy plead her grabbing her by her arms making her kneel down front of him ..

"Chotu !! I am tired!!" She whined pouting ! And Act that He found Cute ..His Cute Little Kitten !! 

"His, Seriously Omkara ? Get a grip of yourself young man !! She might have a Boyfriend too !!" His Subconscious mocked at him ." Shut up!!' He yelled mentally and resumed back to His work ..Drooling over His kitten .

"Please!! Didi please !!" He heard the little boy pleading her showing his puppy eyes making her Lips Form "Aww!!"..

"Only Once!" She gave in flashing the little boy a grin .Seconds later She was on the ground as The Little one threw her arms around her neck ..

He Chuckled Seeing her expressions as She let out a joyful & painful yelp .

"Omkara Signh Oberoi drool over how much you would have ever wanted or wanting right now But Mr. Could you please give your legs some rest !!" Again His subconscious chided him .

He sighed and took His place in the nearest bench where He could see His Kitten ..A Grin breaks out through his dimple cheeks as His insides did a Bhangra Seeing her playing around her tresses flying in the breezy air as She twirled around Finding for the Little Mushrooms who were playing with her.".

His Artistic Eyes captured her Beauty as She placed Step by Step Her lips pulled into a pout as She swirled around unable to Find The Little Mushrooms ..Her Nose Scrunching as A Frown itched on her Cheeks ..The Rosy tinged that adorned her Face due to weariness ..He could bet on his Life her eyelashes Would be Fluttering through the blindfold ..Her hands Settled on her hips frowning.