Part 3 :The Meet

Chapter 3

After around two weeks Omkara was cooking with his mother . Both mother and the son duo crazily dancing around imitating each other . Om kisses Hard on Pink's cheeks as She slaps his face affectionately . Their small moment is disturbed by the ringing of the phone call .

Om wipes his hands off and attends the call .

"Hello " The Same voice Which had made him fall . Om closes his eyes hoping that it is Not Her . But When luck has been in his favor?

"Sree where The hell are you Woman?" Gauri Yells from the other end .

Om takes the phone down and taps it on his forehead irritated and murmurs "Why is it always me She ends up calling mistakenly ?"

Hearing her screeching and ranting out how She had been waiting since a hour outside the hot sun waiting for Sree . Om decides to speak " Gauri it's me !" ,

Gauri stops talking shocked and asks him " Who are you?"

"Gauri..I .O—" He pauses remembering His name is not Omkara according to her " Dilpreet !" He says her .

"Dilpreet How are you? What a coincidence right ? I end up calling you every damn time mistakenly !" She starts blabbering chirpily

Om's lips tug up at the corners , Pinky scrutinizes her eyes to see her son grinning like an idiot but She could not hear him as he was out of the kitchen .

"Accha So What is Doctor doing in the hot sun? Did any kid get lost once again?" Om teases her .

"Ohh that Dilpreet my Friend promised me an outing but that girl ditched me at the last moment !" Gauri snorts from the other end which Made Omkara not help but think How cute His Angry Kitten would be .

"Hold Down Woman " Om tells stopping her as She starts ranting again .

She chuckles from the other end "I bluster a lot Sorry " She tells cutely

"It's Fine everyone Does So Where Do You Wanna Go now?" Dilpreet asks knowing it is so stupid of him to ask.

"You Wanna Know?" Gauri asks raising a brow from the other end .

"No..It..is ..Just " Om stutters hearing her angry tone .

She giggles as She says "You Scared Of Me?"

"No" Om replies catching her teasing voice

"I Wanna Go on a Rollercoaster ride " She tells sadly

"So carry on "

"Don't I know that idiot – " Gauri bites her lip to stop blabbering more " Sorry Dilpreet it came in a flow " ,

Om muffles his smile as He asks "So I am An Idiot ?" ,

"No ..It is –" Gauri starts giving reasons but stops as Hears him laugh at the other end .

"Are You making Fun of me?" She asks him fuming

"Someone's puffing out smoke " Om teases

"No – no—who?" Gauri asks turning around to Find someone smoking

Om laughs loudly knowing what exactly She would be doing "Who gave you the MBBS Degree?" He jokes making her stamp her foot on the floor irritated that She was stupid not to get that he was teasing her .

"Okay Dilpreet Bye Sree is Here " She hangs up seeing Sree .

Om's face falls as He sighs looking at the phone . He runs his fingers through her face from the picture he had captured secretly Only If You were Mine !.