Part 4 : Friendship *New*

Chapter 4

The travelers angle their head's to look at them hearing Gauri's loud tone .

Gauri cheekily grins at them and Eyes him to move so She could sit by the window .

"Dilpreet ! I was so excited seeing you ..So Don't mind my madness Okay?"

Omkara just shakes his head seeing her cuteness , "How Do You know I am Dilpreet?" ,

Gauri cheekily grins and shrugs her shoulders making him chuckle seeing her antics .

"So What Brings the Doctor Here?"

"This is My Daily way of Transport – but I have never ever seen you in the train" Gauri says with a small smile.

Omkara's grin widens as He mentally notes the Fact . They sit in smile absorbing the calming breeze passing their way hitting on their face . the thins strands teases her cheeks , Om smiles seeing her tucking it behind her ears looking out unaware of what she is doing to him & His Heart .

"I – " He pauses "This is too my daily way of transport " He lies cheekily grinning .

Gauri smiles "Such A Big world it is – I have never seen you !" ,

They talk almost about everything her occupation to their families by her words Omkara could easily understand She was totally Papa's girl whatever her Papa likes & wishes are hers . Omkara too proceeds to tell about his Lovely dramatic mother , She laughs occasionally .

"My Stop " Gauri tells with a smile standing up swinging her bag over her shoulder , Om's face falls that His time with her was short.

"Give Me Your Number Dilpreet " She chirps cheerfully taking out her phone

Omkara gulps – Did She just ask his number just like that? While He was wondering how to ask a girl's number?

"Dilpreet " She shakes him by his shoulder

"Ahh?" He asks confused

"Your Number?" She chirps , Omkara still shocked & unsure proceeds to tell his number ,

'Dilpreet It was nice meeting you & more nicer talking to you " She tells grinning and jumps on her toes and walks out leaving him behind .

His lips curve up before He knew Omkara finds himself smiling lunatic-ally and His ruffles his hairs and jumps "I Spoke to her !" Omkara shouts excited as if he had done the eighth wonder of the world .

Seeing the gazes directed to him Om puts his hands up apologizing embarrassed as He sits on his seat , Smile never leaving on his lips . He places his elbow by the window happily bitting his lower lip occasionally overwhelmed with happiness . The Girl He had been stalking talking to him !

Taking out his phone He decides to message , "Shit! " He hisses chiding himself He forget to get her number – Letting out a sigh he puts his phone back on his pant pocket only to take it back hearing the ping .

Sliding it off sulking – His eyes lightens up Finding A Message from her .

' Dilpreet it's me here – by the way I forget to mention you do look handsome with that beard and the turban of Yours 😃

Good Night !😃 '

"Turban? Beard ?" He Looks at the message shocked and instantly puts his hands on his head , That's where He Feels the turban around and beard ? He forget to shave since The day He got to know She Became Someone else's . His Face falls as her smiling face and the ring comes past his eyes .