xxvi. times turning

Start from the beginning

   Her brows furrow. "What would happen? What's going on?" suddenly then she remembered another thing. "They said a name. The man from my dream the other night. He said a name. I think it was the Bun Fidi?"

     The both of them went quite.

    "Boan fiade?" Remus asks.

    She nods. "How did you know that? Someone tell me what's going on? What happened?"

     Her words cut short when she tried to keep speaking but found her throat had become dry all of a sudden. She coughed for a few moments, only increased the worry with the two of them.

      Sirius held her. "Should we take her to Saint Mungos? Remus, please tell me what to do. I need her, I need Magnolia. I need her, I can't do this."

      "If we bring her to the hospital, what do we say? This isn't normal. There's no answers. If anyone could save her, it's gonna be her, no one else."

      Typically, she wanted to think she had a high pain tolerance, but how she felt right now was different.
Every few seconds, she felt a coldness come upon her, causing her to shiver uncontrollably. Sirius had come over, and wrapped his arms around her shoulders allowing her to rest her head on his chest. 

       "It's them Sirius." Remus says, once she stopped shivering. "They're trying to find her again. It's been fifteen years to the day and they still haven't given up."

    "Wait!" Aurora suddenly says. "What day is it?"

    "You passed out a few hours ago. It's the first of January. Happy Birthday."

    "This is already a miserable birthday. Please, please, tell me what's going on?"

     Sirius covered her ears, as if she was a child, then just to her thoughts says. "She is just a child."

       "I can hear you."

      Suddenly, the phrase dad had come to her mind and she remembered the fact she called him that before passing out. Maybe he didn't remember, she hoped he didn't remember. 

"You might want to sit down."

" I am sitting down."

  "Aurora, my love." he begins, and she knew he had no idea where he was going. "You come from a strong family, a strong bloodline I should say. Your bloodline, your entire family, dating back to the first Aleksanders, they aren't normal. They can do weird things-"

      "Weird?" Remus repeats, eyebrows lifting. "What he means to say is unique things, things that normal witches and wizards can't typically do."

       Her eyes dart between them both. "Alright..."

      "Right. I'm sorry. Unique things, very unique things." he gives a small side eye to Remus, sort of like he wanted him to leave. "Okay, so think of it this way. Have you ever done things normal witches can't do?"

       "Like what? What do you mean?"

       "Something that made no sense. Maybe wandless magic but more advanced. Something you did accidentally maybe...."