Shopping

For glitt3r_crystal ❤️ hope you like it

This Saturday will be held annual New York Players Party. Of course, Sascha is invited and as always, he invited me to be his plus one.
I didn't protest even though I totally forgot to bring something that fancy. So I came up with the greatest idea ever.

I will take Sascha in shopping. If there is anything that he hates in life, than that is shopping. He is always acting like a little kid and sometimes I think that he does it on purpose just to piss me off. But this time, I won't let him.

He finished his training session and showered and got ready for a lunch that we are supposed to go. Just for a lunch and then back to hotel. Well, that is what he thinks. I have different suprise plan for him. We enjoyed our meals and talked about different stuffs as we usually do.

"I am gonna pay and then we will head towards the hotel." Sascha said as he got up and I followed his actions.
"I will wait for you outside." Quickly after he appeared and put his arm around shoulder.

"Sascha, we need to do something else before we go to the hotel." I said innocently.
"What?" He asked pretty much confused.
"Shopping." I said but it was more of a whisper.
"You gotta be kidding me." He said rolling his eyes.
"Party is on Saturday and we have to find something to look fancy." I said pouting.
"We always look fancy." He said.
"We do, but we need something to look a bit more fancy than usual." I insisted.
"Fine." He said and I started to squeal because this is a huge moment. Sascha agreed to go to shopping.

Of course my excitement lowered the moment we started to look for clothes. I found dark blue dress that fit me perfectly but Sascha was unbearable. I payed the dress and went to him who was already outside.

"You have to find suit whether you like it or not." I said and I felt as if I was talking with 5 year old kid.
"I will find something in my baggage." He stated.
"Something like what? Shorts? T-shirts?" I asked.
"Fine." He gave in.

Eventually, after he tried like a 10 different suits he found the one that was exactly the same color as mine dress. We came back to the hotel room and he finally layed down, stress free.

"You see when you would enjoy at least a little bit more shopping, we would be matching more of the times." I said and Sascha looked at me completely lost.

"What?" He questioned while I was putting the new dress on.
"Go and put on your new suit." I said.
"Are you kidding me?" He said with the face do -I-really-have-to.
"Nope." I said popping the p. He got up and sighed heavily as if I told him to go and run around New York. Even though, he would more likely do that than this.

"You see?" I said smiling at him as he appeared looking smoking hot in a new suit. We stood infront of huge mirror and what Sascha saw in reflection made him smile.
"We are matching." He said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.
"We are." I said looking at him.
"Come here." He said as he pressed his lips on mine.

"You will have to start to enjoy shopping." I said in kiss.
"Nah. I like it more like this. Your face when I am pissing you off is priceless." He said and I playfully hit him.