for better and for worse

Everytime when he lose, I try to talk with him but simply nothing comes to him. He's just thinking how he lost and acts like he'll never play again. For the record, he is really stubborn.

I am always up there looking when he plays and sometimes just luck is not on his side but that is not possible to explain to him. Just as at Cincinnati. Today, he lost from Robin Haase. He fought till the very end, but a little bit more of luck Haase had.

I went towards the locker room just to find him with his head in his hands. I huried and embraces him, but he acted as if I wasn't there.

"You know that I won't move." I whispered in his ear. Nothing. He didn't react at all.
"Look at me." I tried again and this time he reacted. He looked at me and his eyes were bloody red.

"Baby." I said embracing him once again as he snuggled his head on my chest.
"Hey, you have to look forward. You have to get ready for US open." I tried to cheer him up.

Eventually, he lifted himself up but his look was so painful. I placed my hands on his cheeks and showered him with kissed.
"You didn't have to watch that match." He finally spoke.
"I watched it and it was tough match. He had a bit more luck. You both are talented tennis players and we both know that tennis is a game where one has to lose. In this case, it was you." I said moving his hair back from his face.

"How do you always know what to say?" He said as he put his hand on my knee.
"I am just saying what I feel and I don't want you to feel bad. I want smiley Sascha." I said smiling at him.
"But no one likes me when I lose." He stated and hurt was back on his face.

"Alexander Zverev. I love you when you are losing just as much as I love you when you are winning. I love you for better and for worse."
"Gosh, y/n." He said as he pressed his lips against mine.

"So it is for better and for worse?" He asked as he put his forehead on mine.
"Always." I said as I kissed him multiple times "and always."

Hiii guys. I am back with this book.
If you have request, tell me.
In case you like Bradley Simpson (from The Vamps) check my two new book.
xx