Love me, hate me (2)

I showered and got dressed as I noticed that it was time for me to meet with Alexander. Yeah, Alexander and I at lunch, I still can't believe it.

As I took my phone, I heard a knock on the door which made me walk towards them. I opened it and there was Alexander Zverev all smiley.

"Hello." he said as he kept on smiling.
"Hi." I said as I walked outside and closed the door.
As we were walking, the silence was in the air since non of us said a single word.

"Why are you so silent?" Alexander asked as we approached the restaurant.
"Well, it is not like you are much more talkative than me." I said as I sat at the first empty table.
"Attitude is back." Alexander said as he also sat down.
"Excuse me?" I said hoping that he didn't say what I actually heard.
"Nothing." He said as he took menu to see what he is gonna eat.

"I can't believe you." I exclaimed as I got up.
"Where are you going?" Alexander said as he got up and followed me.
"I actually thought that you are different. That for a change you could be nice. But I guess I was wrong." I said as I headed back to my room.
"I just said the truth." Alexander said.
"Well, I hope that you'll enjoy in truth you stated." I said as I walked in my room and slammed the door.

For a moment I actually thought that we could be in the same room without killing eachother, but obviously that is never going to happen.

The night had fallen and I decided to watch movies. As I put on play "La La Land" I heard a knock on the doors.
Slowly I got up and walked to open it wondering who could it be. As soon as I opened, I saw Alexander and I regreted opening that doors at all.

"What?" I asked and I bet that annoyance was written on my face.
"That's what I am talking about." Alexander said shaking his head.
"If you have something to say, say, if you don't please leave me alone." I said slowly closing the doors

"You are the one who doesn't want to work on this." He said angrly which made me roll my eyes.
"You see, sometimes there is no help in some cases. And our case is one of those. It is completely helpless." I said which made Alexander even more mad.

"Can you shut up for a single second?" He asked.
"No I can't. And especially you will not shut me up." I said a bit furious.
"Are you sure about that?" He asked once again.
"I am sure about everything." And as the words left my mouth, Alexander came dangerously close to me as his lips became attached to mine.

I tried to push him but everything was useless so I gave in. I have to admit, I actually enjoy it.

"It seems like you are not sure about everything." Alexander said as he pressed his forehead against mine.
"Maybe for the first time, you are right." I said smiling.
"Is it possible that you actually agreed with me?" He asked shocked.
"Nah, you heard it wrong." I said as we both started to laugh.