Chapter 23: Session.

Fytch was lying on his paws next to me in bed. Looks lik he understands what I'm going through. I skipped school for three days since Tuesday for I came down with a sudden fever. Now my nose is blocked. Fuck. I lay on my bed thinking of what had happened last week. I still can't get Juliette out of my mind. "Wow this is hard. Moving on." I closed my eyes. Her words were just on replay and it just broke me down. I tried to block it out and slept in a pool of my own tears. 

                 "Ugh." Something smells weird as soon as i woke up but I ignored it and headed for the bathroom. I looked into the mirror. I was shocked. Half of my face is covered with blood. I turned on the tap and quickly washed my face and returned to bed and saw my pillow smeared in blood. Fytch was already up and barking at me. I stood there not knowing why I had blood coming out of my system. Maybe the heat? I let it be and went downstairs lead by Fytch and fed the little guy up. 

                  Saturday. I went to the doctor myself. I don't want  to worry dad about what had happened the other day. "So what seems to be the problem young man?,"  the doctor asked, sounding cheery. I told him about what had happened and he ran several tests on me. It took me around a couple of hours to finish them all. I waited in his office. Admiring the blue walls. the globe or what not to pass the time. He finally came back with the results. "Wow that's fast," I said with a slight smile. He wasn't cheery this time. "Son, I have some bad news for you." My face changed. 

              It was raining cats and dogs when I came out from the hospital. "Huh that was unexpected," I saidto myself. I ran to the car, whereever it is. Yes I can drive legally now. 

                 I was drenched when I got in the car. I pulled the envelope containing the results out of my shirt. I just can't believe it. As I said, unexpected. Seems like everything is going down the wrong road. Just perfect. 

                 For the rest of the year, I just went on studying and hey I passed with flying colours. Although in that process, I still meet Juliette and I said hi at times but she keeps on ignoring me. And I just smiled and feel broken inside. Ah the things you do for the people you love. Damn it woman.