Chapter 12: 99¢ Dreams

Weeks went by after the break up. My bike was repaired and running. I was a little bit upset but not as upset as Alex. I made friends with new people like the new kid who just moved to our school. It's pretty awkward seeing someone moving school in the middle of the year. His name? William. Like me, he's foreign. Australian. So yeah there the Australian slang in his voice and the habit of him saying "Hey there mate"  to everyone in the class. But overall he's okay and we get along pretty well. And the best thing is he's my partner in class. 

                             "So yeah, my friend's gonna host a party this Saturday. Wanna be my date?," William asked in his thick Australian accent. I simply said yes because yeah, I need some man time. 

                              Saturday came.  My bike was repaired and running. William went to the party with me using the Kawasaki. I met up with his friend who seriously looks like a douchebag. I moved myself through the crowd in the party. I took a cup filled with beer and surprise, surprise, I met with a girl who's name is Alex who is apparently my ex. Awkward moment. 

                              "Hey there," Alex greeted me out, and continued, "How are you?," I answered, "Fine. I guess. You look swell. Better than ever I must say." What was I saying? She's doesn't even look better! Bitter maybe, but not better! "Yeah. You know I better get going. I have some friends to attend to. See you later," she gave a pretty lame excuse just to get away from me. I couldn't blame her. I would do the same  if I was in her shoes. 

                               This party just got boring. I went to a corner and took out my phone and just text Juliette out of boredom. "Hey Jules! Whatcha doing now?" I know I might not get a reply but it's worth a try. "Juliette: A party. It's getting kinda dull you know." Wow a reply! "Hey, I'm at a party too! Wait, is there by any chance we're at the same party?" I kept my phone and try to find Jules.

                               "I see you." She looked left and right across the room. The brunette coloured hair going over her shoulders, those big, brown and lost eyes, and that little smile that could brighten up your world. She's still searching. "Looking for me?," I sneaked behind her and she jumped and shrieked. And then she laughed. It's been a long time since I saw her laugh and heard it.

                                "Hi," I said with a smile, "wanna get out of this party?" She replied, "Come on. Lets go." I texted William I had to  leave because dad asked me to. He didn't replied. I brought Juliette back home. It was 10PM. "Jules, it's late you know. Don't you like wanna go back home?," I asked with a concern. "Nah, I actually had to sleep over at Ellie's place, which explains the bag, but now I'm here, well.. You know," she replied, not looking scared over the fact that she's sleeping over at a house that has no woman in it. "Okay come in. I'm gonna call dad first. You can put your bag in my room," I told her. As usual, dad can't go home because of work. I went up into my room and told Juliette that she can take a shower in dad's room. She got up and took her bag and went to dad's room. I too took a shower. Nobody likes a sticky and icky body. I was in my sweatpants and she was in her PJ's. 

                                "So what do you want to do now?," I asked her since there's nothing much to do really. "I don't know. What do you have in mind?," she asked me back. "Okay. Lets make some popcorns and watch a movie of your choice, in my room. Sounds good?," I offered her on what's on my mind. She nooded. We made popcorns and put in a movie. 

                                Halfway into the movie, she put her head on my shoulder. And I put mine back on her head. It really didn't feel awkward at all. All of the sudden, she asked, "Emma, if we were together, would we be a great couple?" I answered, "I wouldn't know. We were never in one so i couldn't say if we can be." Again she asked, "Can I give you a surprise?" "Okay. sure why not." She asked me to close my eyes. Well duh, of course. I feel both of her hand on my face. Oh no wait not this again. I feel her lips touching against mine. Too late! Without realizing it, I'm making out with Miss Juliette in my bedroom. My hands was on her neck and hers were pulling my hair. 

                                 Slowly, I go down to her neck and you can hear her moaning in ecstacy. In the process, we striped our PJ's out down to our naked body. Her body was perfect. She has this fair complexion that you can adore. Don't get me started on the other parts. And you know what happens next. It was a hot night. Good thing I have the air cond installed.