Chapter 16: Remember Me

"So what brings you to the neighbourhood?," I asked while taking a seat. Juliette replied with Fytch still in her arms, "Well, I was supposed to sleep over at Ellie's but Ellie and her family are going out tonight for a dinner. I don't want to be a pest so I asked my sister to send me here instead." i just replied okay. I looked over at Willy and he was texting someone. Probably asking his dad to fetch him.         

                            Juliette went to the kitchen with Fytch. Willy and I were having this awkward silence between us. "You know she's lying right?," Willy broke the awkward silence. "What? Why would she?," I asked, trying to look confused, when I know what he meant. "Right. Don't act like that. I know you guys are into each other. Don't have to act stupid, you dumb bimbo. You lucky son of a bitch," He said while laughing. "You're the son of a bitch," I made a lame comeback. Willy's phone rang. His dad was already in front of my house. "Whatever. See you later. I want to be the godfather to your child! Haha!," Willy said while being sarcastic on it. I laughed at it too. 

                            I went up to Juliette to see what she was doing. Apparently, she was giving Fytch food to eat. She is very fond of Fytch and Fytch feels the same way I guess.  I asked her to go upstairs and change and we'll have dinner outside. We took a ride to a coffeeshop and had a simple dinner. We chatted about our lives and it brings back memories of when i first met her. What? You don't expect me to bring her to a restaurant and be romantic do you? 

                            We came home after a while. She took a shower in dad's room while I attended Fytch. He was asleep on the carpet in the kitchen situated at the entrance of the kitchen. I took a shower in my own room, of course. I came out with only my sweats and a tank top on. And she on the other hand, came out of dad's room with her night gown. Wow. This is so wrong. 

                            We both went down. She was checking out my movies in the living room and I made hot cocoa for the both of us. I went back into the living room with the hot cocoas and a bowl full of chips. She wanted to watch Remember Me and I just followed along. I must say I couldn't understand romantic movies. At first we were sitting when we were watching it. Further apart. Then she got closer. And closer. Then she put my left arm around her neck and she rested her head on my shoulder while eating chips. Pokerface. I couldn't act surprised or what not or else she'll be awkward later on. Halfway throughout the movie, I lied down on the sofa and she was still sitting, both eyes stuck to the movie. Girls and Robert Pattinson. Sigh. I was too bored that I went up and took my jacket to get away from it for a while. 

                              When I went down again, Juliette was already lying down on the sofa. "Sleepy?," i asked. "Nope. Come. Hug me please," she pleaded with those big eyes of hers. I just followed along. "Huh whatever."So yes I hugged her and all. She still has that lavender smell on her hair. And hugging her reminds me of the other day in bed. Oh God why. I kept the thought away and watched the movie and saw Robert Pattinson died in the movie. Yay. Wait what? 

                              She turned the tv off and turned her body over and her face is buried in my chest. I'm still hugging her. My heartbeat went off the charts all of the sudden. She whispered, asking, "Why is your heart beating so fast?" I replied to the question, "I don't know. I'm not a doctor baby doll. Now sleep. And why are we whispering?" "Because there is so much things I want to do to you," she whispered back, saying it full of lust. And I was in the awkward zone again. "Just kidding Emma. You took it for real didn't you? I knew it! Pervert!" She laughed. I was furious but keeping calm. "Go to sleep Jules." "Aww Emma. Don't be sad. Naww okay. Good night Emma. See you tomorrow," she said, giggling, kissed me on one of my cheeks and snuggled in my arms. "Good night Jules," I said, kissing her forehead (although it felt a little awkward) and pulled the covers.