Chapter 1: the Oompa Loompa dalima

Bright shinning sparkles artistically placed on a black sky. I believe each of them contains a wish just like dandelions and random ten cent coins on the ground, horse shoes and 4 leaf clovers. You may call me a dreamer but I'm not the only one.

Get up you lazy cow! My face is plastered with mud and strands of wet hair are escaping my pony tail to tickling my face. Pain is every were but I am used to it so with the last of my strength I struggle to stand before a pot bellied woman with bright red hair eating a oversized donut. Next time you try having a little nana nap I'll have you running laps of the G block until your puking up breakfast! The woman that was just scolding me for bad behaviour is my cabin manager Suzy.

I turn from her laser glare and stumble towards the dinning hall before all the food has been devoured. My name is Tansy Nixon and I'm 17 Last year my life was normal, I lived with my mum In big house near the beach. We would go to the cafe every week, talk about school and eat delicious scones that Tracy the waitress has an expertise in making. My mum works for a secret agency called ISASB with stands for Infiltration, Spy, Agency, Serving, Britain.

Well my life isn't exactly normal because my mum is a secret agent so most days she's on missions that are top secret no for the ears of an immature little girls, mums mission briefer had once told me. I never new my dad because he kind of freaked out and left when mum said she was pregnant but that doesn't bother me.

Back to how I got here well mum signed a form at the start of the year to say if anything happened to her I would be transferred to an elite boarding school for spies. But there one tiny problem...... AUSTRALIA:(!Im all for becoming a spy but mum could have at least put me in an all girls school in Britain but no, she had to dump me in a scolding hot,fly buzzing country wear people get skin cancer so they can look like Oompa Loompas! So my mum went missing half way through the year but she will come back for me I know she will.

I watch mud and water spiral down the shower drain. White, short sleeve, button up shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. As for my feet, my fav peach canvas shoes that are a little worn out. I slip in my smily face studs and throw my hair up in a messy bun and lather on some cherry pink lipgloss for rock rebel effect. If I'm gonna make some enemies i'v gotta have a good first impression.