𝒯𝓌ℯ𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝒯𝓌ℴ

𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 🍓 𝐸𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦!

[]
𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞𝗼𝐧|𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐫𝗼𝐫|𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞👹
𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝒀𝒐𝒓𝒌
_____

"Wassup bro how's your life and shit" I spoke as I shuffled towards the couch slapping hands with Hollow

"Shits lit fr, even tho it's hard work, I'm glad shit is really taking off" He cheesed while rubbing his hands down his face.

"That's good bro but now down to the reason I wanted to talk to you, what's really going on between you and my sister" I leaned back on the couch a little while mugging him.

"Shit I don't know fr, she broke up with me" He shrugged his shoulders

"Y'all really need to fix that shit, I didn't even approve of y'all fucking with each other in the first place" I shook my head

"I know you didn't but you making it seem like it's me my nigga, she broke up with me over some shit my old manager did instead of really giving me a chance".

"Understandable but this shit really hurting her I could tell, Phoenix told me she barely leave her room only thing she does is go to school" I looked over at him pulling out my phone.

"Hm! When I seen her at the club she ain't really wanna fuck with me, what I'm suppose to do chase her?" He shifted in his seat and got up going towards the kitchen

"Man I don't wanna see my baby sis hurt, I told y'all both not to fuck with each other not just because of the lifestyle but also I didn't wanna have to hurt nobody behind it".

"Yeah man, I know but fuck" He sighed shaking his head while popping a fruit roll up in his mouth.

I just decided to switch the subject because it wasn't going nowhere I could see myself really murking this nigga over this situation not on no snake shit but shit was really starting to piss me off.

"So how's business?" He looked up at me then sat down

"Shit is doing good I thought we was rich before but now shit by the time I'm 26 I can retire that's the goal".

"Yeah this shit was always a part time thing for me, it was a means to an end after this last shipment I'm out, I gotta go legit" He stared at me knowing what he said was some shit and the last thing I except to hear to be honest.

"If that's what you really wanna do I'm not gone stop you, but you have to find somebody to hand that shit down to first,  Asia been sweating me to get out" I sighed thinking about the stress of it all, I didn't choose this lifestyle I always wanted more for myself but what's a person to do when all your life you had to provide for your sister.