Chapter 35: Comfort

Start from the beginning

"Hmm.. Well..uh.." You stuttered trying to answer his question.

Despite that it doesn't bother as much now. The fact that you had to admit having no quirk to someone who does, and expected you to have as well, was a bit embarrassing.

"You do not have to say it, if your aren't comfortable.." Shōto dismissed the question when he saw you uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, Shōto. I would have wanted to tell you already, but I am just sensitive with this topic, right now." You apologized to him in which he shook his head.

"I will wait until you trust me enough."

"Are you sure? I can just tell you now so you won't have to.."

"No, it is alright. I want you to be comfortable around me, just I am with you." He said softly making you blush a bit.

"Well, it's a pleasure to hear that from you." You say with a a bashful smile in which he aired a silent chuckle to.

You were already aware of his stress at home, just not the one responsible for it, and hearing that leave his lips left a happy feeling in you.

With a soft smile you beamed to him. "Thank you for being patient with me, Shōto..!"

[Flashback End]

Your words echoed in the dual hair boy as he walked away from his father. The memory itself almost blew away his bad mood in an instant, but when he remembered the incident that occurred earlier, he frown deeply.

The look on your face haunted him as he went back to his seat but as he did, glaring eyes bored into his from behind.

Glancing at the owner, his hetero chromic eyes met two furious red ones.

'What does he want now?' Is what Shōto thought annoyed as he turned back to the next fight.

'You think you can get away with what you did? Think again..' Katsuki growled silently cursing to the boy for what he did.

Two empowering strength with a tension that can only be cut with a chainsaw, surprisingly, nobody noticed.

Nobody, except for your other half.

Because the boy knew that nothing could fuel his childhood friend's anger more than him, himself.

Was the pained struck look on your usual happy face.

[--]

"And now for the eighth and last man of this round we have! He was popular in middle school an has a face only a mother could love, from the Hero Course, Bakugo Katsuki!" Present Mic announced as the said boy walked out of his gate.

"Versus! —She is the one I am rooting for— also from the Hero Course, Uraraka Ochako!"

The crowd were once again screaming as the two stood across each other. "Don't they ever stop yelling for once?" Tamashī groaned cleaning his ear out from the ringing.

"Let them be, at least we'll be the ones who don't have sore throat in the end.." You encourage the boy with a cheeky grin edged on your lips.

And when Present Mic announced start, the brunette charged straight towards Katsuki only to be blasted away.

And this has been going for how many times till the crowd started to boo at the blonde male.

And this angered you greatly. You can completely understand their distaste to how Katsuki act, and if you hadn't known him you would have thought the same. But what angered you more was that they completely underestimated the brown haired girl and overestimated the blonde boy.

But just as when the host was about to agree with the crowd, a loud was heard as the man unnecessarily exclaimed just what hit him.

The second host next to Present Mic elbowed him and grabbed the microphone and savagely demolished the heroes who first insulted and misunderstood Katsuki's intention and will. Which made you smile thankfully at the Class 1 A's teacher.

And soon the match was concluded to Katsuki's victory.

============================
Hey guys sorry for not updating or editing, when I clearly that I would at the same time.

But, as we all know, that things are piling up a bit. And what sucks was that after our final exam for the first quarter, 2 weeks later is the 2nd quarter's first exam.

And I was like 😣😥😖😟😩

That was pretty much me sighing in frustration, and I was also planning on starting a Tumblr account, but idk what to put in it since I am still insecure of my art when its not, you know digital.

But anyways as sorry for not updating previously here are some pics of Gensui, Tamashī and Reader currently.

And guess who this is and from where

I tried to slightly imitate the style, but idk if I did fine

I tried to slightly imitate the style, but idk if I did fine. Hope you like it though!