↳ Mommies Love

—Y/n

Kehlani and I teared up as we took our babygirl Kelsey to her first day of Pre-k as we walked to her classroom 'Mrs

Kehlani and I teared up as we took our babygirl Kelsey to her first day of Pre-k as we walked to her classroom 'Mrs.Parker'

We walked over as we bent down kissing her face.

"Hey baby you ready for your first day of school?"I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Yeah Ma, but I don't wanna leave you and Mommy"She said with a pout, at that point I was ready to start crying and I thank god that Kehlani stepped in talking to her as I kept my Composure.

I sniffled looking around as I noticed some moms looking at as slightly side-eyed as I mean mugged them.

"Is there a problem?"I asked as they shook their heads looking away as I came back over as Lani was kissing her head and cheek as she hugged her.

I came over and hugged her kissing her face as she kissed my cheek back.

"Remember what I taught you about if someone hits you"I said.

"Tell the teacher, but if they do it again hit them back and if they tell their mommy call you and mommy"She said as I nodded with a smile.

"Good job baby girl, make some friends and have fun"I said with a smile along with Kehlani as she nodded before skipping into class as she sat down next to a girl as the little girl smiled and started talking to her.

We got in the car as we broke out in tears, our baby girl was growing up.

–End of the school day–

It was time to pick her up as we were the first waiting outside the door as more parents filed in as their kids ran out with laughs into their arms as Kelsey ran over into Kehlani's arms with tears.

"Princess what happened?"Kehlani asked quickly as Kelsey wiped away her tears.

"Those two girls over there kept messing with me, saying I was weird for having two mommies and one kept saying that you two were faggots and the other said her daddy and mommy would beat up you and ma"She said.

"Babygirl where are they"I said quickly.

She pointed to two little girls that looked like spoiled brats along with their parents, and one of the girls mom's was the one looking at us side-Ways.

I quickly made my way over to them as the moms and fathers looked at us in disgust, at first I was gonna talk to them nicely and not be all loud and ghetto but fuck all that right now.

"So I heard your daughters had said some hurtful words to our babygirl here and I'm telling you to have them apologize"I said pissed.

"That's funny not gonna happen now go on somewhere you damn fags"One of the dads said.

"You might wanna shut the fuck up because I fight nigga's and I haven't met my match yet"I said getting in his face as his smirk fell.

"Watch out bitch"One of the dads said pushing me roughly as I swung on him putting him to sleep.

"Daddy!"one of the little girls yelled

"Thomas!"His wife yelled as the two looked surprised.

"Now I suggest a hm two page paper in apology not typed written out and I want it to be good, because I can and will if necessary make y'all look worse than you already do. So get to writing and he'll wake up in about 2 Hours. Now I want a preview apology to Kelsey"I said with my arms crossed.

The mothers quickly pushed the little girls over to Kelsey.

"We're sorry we said that about your mommies, they are really pretty"They said as I grinned and we picked up Kelsey.

"Thank you now have a g- bad day see you tomorrow"Kehlani said with a smile as we left out.

Don't mess with our baby.