Hurt

You know what.

I'm not okay. I get hurt.

I've been trying to be optimistic all over again and failed. I'm a failure to myself, my family, I even feel like a failure to everyone.

I have no direction in life anymore as it is, and I'm getting very frustrated with my studies and everything's falling to pieces.

Sometimes I just want to end it all. Sometimes it's just so hard living when everything crumbles down.

"Be strong"

Sure, I've built myself to be strong and sturdy, but sometimes, my layers break down, and now it's busy falling apart.

I don't have anyone to share happiness with. I don't have anyone to share memories with.

You know what?

The most annoying thing in the world is how everyone is constantly judging me.

People say I'm fake. It doesn't usually bother me but recently it's been so annoying.

I'm honestly one of the realest and nicest people in the whole entire world when I'm given the chance.

I tell it how it is and sometimes it might sound mean but that's just who I am.

Please, don't judge me by my face. With my religion and race. You have no right to judge me because I'm covered by the blood of Jesus.

I put all of my sins in Jesus and he cleanse it with his almighty and powerful blood and became a new better person that lives and born again with a good life through and by Jesus Christ. Please, don't judge me by my hair. The way I do my hair and looks like.

I come off as a strong person but the whole world is against me constantly, I push everyone away and I have no one to turn to ever.

I'm not a mean person, I just defend myself and people need to realize that there's more than one side to me. Well, the amount of shit that gets made up about me is unreal.

Don't get me wrong, I can stand up for myself, I always do but I'm sick and tired of this.

Do you feel the same like mine?

With one person, you can judge so many.

And that includes the family of the person you are judging to or have been judged.