( 10 ) i love you too

Start from the beginning

no... there's no way... don't mistake gratitude for love.

in the beginning i didn't want him around but at the same time i was thankful that someone was now around, that someone cared enough to stay.

i was thankful to him for that.

but it seemed as time moved on, almost 3 months to be exact, it felt like the feelings i had for him were more than just gratitude.

do i love him...?

is that even possible? i looked down at hoseok's hand hanging off the couch and grabbed it gently, twirling my fingers through his, feeling our palms meet together like a puzzle.

i held it close near my heart, feeling my fast heartbeat through his palm. i held our hands up to my mouth, whispering, "i love you."

i immediately regretted saying the words that came out of my mouth because i soon saw hoseok's eyes flutter open, staring at my beat red face, eyeing our entwined hands.

i stared at him speechless, anxiety rushing through my body, making me unable to move or talk.

"i—"

i didn't get to finish my words as hoseok lifted my chin with his hand, our other hands still clasped together, as he pressed his lips gently on mine.

it was a soft gentle kiss, letting me know that maybe i wasn't one sided, "i love you too."

my face blushed beat red, as i unlocked our hands to cover up my face. "sh-shut up... y-you're still drunk."

"i sober up really quick." he said with a shrug. i sighed and stood up but he grabbed my wrist, pulling me down on top of him.

i laid against his chest, hearing his rapid heartbeat beneath mine. "i'm glad i was able to hear that you said you love me though..."

"stop making fun of me!!" i whined, hitting him gently. he chuckled softly, "well i hope you know i love you."

"yea... i know, because you told me when you were drunk." he laughed again, running his fingers through my hair. i pushed myself up, straightening my arms on the sides of his head, our faces so close that our noses were almost touching.

"um so... could we maybe—"

hoseok interrupted me again as he smashed his lips onto mine, hungrily wrapping his arms around my thin waist, as i melted into him, grabbing his hair and wrapping my arms along his neck.

he slowly sat up, keeping an arm around my waist as he bit my lip gently. i moaned weakly while his hands cupped my ass and lifted me up.

i wrapped my legs around his waist and grabbed ahold of his neck as he carried me to the bedroom.

he sat on the edge of the bed, cradling me on his lap. "i-i... i want you." i reattached my lips onto his but he gently pulled away, "are you sure...?"
i nodded, pulling him back onto my lips.

i pushed him down onto the bed, hovering over him on my hands and knees. but suddenly he pushed me over and was on top of me.

"you're the one starting this so even if you beg me to stop halfway, i won't."

"o-okay..."

at the moment, i didn't think carefully enough because i wanted him so bad.
he was like an alternative drug that didn't have consequences or bad side effects. i hadn't taken any kind of drugs in so long that i was basically starving.

i reached up and pulled him back down onto me, as i felt him slip his tongue in my mouth. he slowly detached himself from my swollen lips and kissed down my neck, biting gently on the skin on my neck.